+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

The dream

Jun 7, 2014
hi all,,,, am also from saudi arabia,,,, i want to apply for study permit,,,, which visa office i will submitt my application for? Do i need to submit IELTS with my application even if the college didn't ask for ielts? which one i need, general or academic? and what minimum score i should get?

JAS214

May 10, 2014
hi guys.....I already sent my application (LICP) to Canada Embassy Riyadh last May....1st I send all photocopied documents....except for the PC.....but they send it back to me and ask me for ALL original docu....which I sent them. (FYI)

Can anyone help me on this......
I sent my req. docu. via courier.....can i still tract it on line?? and how?

Thanks. ;D :D ;) :)

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
I would like to thank this forum for sharing their experiences in terms of applying for work permit. CIC Riyadh just recently approved my application. I also would like to extend my overwhelming gratitude to fkl who patiently answered all my queries in details and helped me overcome my dillemmas. To all of you out there who is still waiting for the final decision, just be patient and I advice for you to read back the post from this thread which I did before. Follow the footsteps of the seniors who successfully been through this journey. Good luck and God Bless!

Dream catcher

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
efazilian said:
I would like to thank this forum for sharing their experiences in terms of applying for work permit. CIC Riyadh just recently approved my application. I also would like to extend my overwhelming gratitude to fkl who patiently answered all my queries in details and helped me overcome my dillemmas. To all of you out there who is still waiting for the final decision, just be patient and I advice for you to read back the post from this thread which I did before. Follow the footsteps of the seniors who successfully been through this journey. Good luck and God Bless!
Congratulations efazilian :) :) :) :)
Wish you all the best..

roujhance

May 18, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-14
Doc's Request.
22-07-14
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
05-08-14
Passport Req..
14/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2014
LANDED..........
01/11/2014
just want to share that my colleague got her visa after more than 4 months through paper application via VFS. :)

reymark

Apr 14, 2014
Guys,

looks like the moratorium on Food Industry is lifted already....well since Friday....my application status says: "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office RIYADH, on 25/06/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre"

and I received an email from the Canadian Embassy today with UCI and Application Number, and attachment which says: "Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved."

Thank God !!!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Congrats bro.
Only it took 4 months right.
Regards
Rabin

reymark

Apr 14, 2014
Guys,

Just want to share with you, especially those who's applying in Restaurant Industry. My employer Tim Horton's in her email says:

" Hello Everyone,

Happy Canada Day!! (July 1, 2014)

We have great news!!!!

I have received confirmation from Employment and Social Development Canada that:

"If a work permit application was submitted within the validity period of the LMO, but the LMO is now expired, only that work permit application will be processed by CIC."

Therefore, we can still proceed with your application to come to Canada "

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thanks Reymark for sharing the good news.But i submitted my application to Canadian Embassy in Riyadh on April16 but no update till now and my LMO expired this July so does it affect for my application or not?

Thanks and Regards
Rabin

reymark

Apr 14, 2014
RabinJi said:
Thanks Reymark for sharing the good news.But i submitted my application to Canadian Embassy in Riyadh on April16 but no update till now and my LMO expired this July so does it affect for my application or not?

Thanks and Regards
Rabin
Hi Rabin, If you're applying for the restaurant industry, as my employer says: "If a work permit application was submitted within the validity period of the LMO, but the LMO is now expired, only that work permit application will be processed by CIC."

I submitted mine Feb 21, which expired Feb 28, but still went thru smoothly, so you might probably have it by August...

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
hi reymark

My noc is 6661 Houskeeping room attnd -Not in food industry.

Since 23-Nov 2013 I submited my appli online in abudahabi. LMO expired Dec 12, 2013. Its 8th month is going on. nothing heard from them so far.

what are the future possibilities about processing of my appli and time as well???? really they need 8 months to review online appli??

Shadows

Jul 3, 2014
hello everyone.,.

I am new in this forum.
I need an help, I applied work permit visa under food service sector and my application was reached in embassy on 18/03/2014, today in my application status showing "Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa
Office, "

but my employer said he got an email that decision has been pending and if any decision came they will inform further.....

can anyone here tell me that what's going on and what came to my fate.....??

N:B my passport is not submitted yet and I don't get any medical or others documents submission request....

thanks in advance.....

reymark

Apr 14, 2014
Shadows said:
hello everyone.,.

I am new in this forum.
I need an help, I applied work permit visa under food service sector and my application was reached in embassy on 18/03/2014, today in my application status showing "Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa
Office, "

but my employer said he got an email that decision has been pending and if any decision came they will inform further.....

can anyone here tell me that what's going on and what came to my fate.....??

N:B my passport is not submitted yet and I don't get any medical or others documents submission request....

thanks in advance.....
did you file it yourself? thru VFS? you should receive an email from the embassy as to what happened to your application....

Regarding the moratorium on Food Industry, it was already lifted and as per my employer Tim Horton's, applications will still be processed so long as your application was submitted prior to expiration of the LMO. When I saw my status in VFS saying my passport has been dispatched, I also receive an email from the embassy stating the approval of my application, thus I know right away that my visa is approved, well, I submitted my passport together with my application..