Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
ythadzz said:
Labour Market Opinion Stream
Some people said this too but I'm confuse why not open work permit and why labour market opinion stream?

reymark

Apr 14, 2014
For Food Counter Attendants, I emailed Riyadh Embassy 2 days ago, if my application is affected by the moratorium on TWP on Food Industry. The reply from them is "Your application is still under processing".

My application was filed Feb 21, 2014 together with my passport. My question was so clear if it (my application) was affected, and I was expecting a reply in relation to the moratorium--that it is "on hold".

what do you think Guys?

Lerrie Torres

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2013
Doc's Request.
26-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Passport sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
23-08-2014
reymark said:
For Food Counter Attendants, I emailed Riyadh Embassy 2 days ago, if my application is affected by the moratorium on TWP on Food Industry. The reply from them is "Your application is still under processing".

My application was filed Feb 21, 2014 together with my passport. My question was so clear if it (my application) was affected, and I was expecting a reply in relation to the moratorium--that it is "on hold".

what do you think Guys?
it means that they are processing your application papers, just wait and pray...it will come soon :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Lerrie,
Glad to see you in this forum again after your visa is already stamped in your passport.I just want to ask one thing that after how many months the embassy will send email to do medical.I didnt submit any PCC where i have worked before.So do they ask me to submit or not?

Regards
Rabin

Lerrie Torres

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2013
Doc's Request.
26-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Passport sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
23-08-2014
RabinJi said:
Hi Lerrie,
Glad to see you in this forum again after your visa is already stamped in your passport.I just want to ask one thing that after how many months the embassy will send email to do medical.I didnt submit any PCC where i have worked before.So do they ask me to submit or not?

Regards
Rabin
hello RabinJi, for me after 2 months that i submitted my application papers the embassy sent an email for additional requirements including police clearance here in saudi and in philippines (NBI) together with medical request. When u submitted ur application?

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
pinkulotz said:
-yeah dream catcher is right about it. For us online applicants we dont need to submit any hard copy or original document.. we just need a scan picture of every document and we have to upload it in our mycic account. And online application is less stressfull for us who doesnt have our passport on hand..
Hi Pinkulotz. At last I found someone from Saudi Arabia who applied online. I just also recently applied last May 15, 2014 and visa office updated me that they received my documents May 16. I saw in your profile that you have already been requested for medical for only 18 days. Do you think 15-20 days will be the general number of days for online applicants to get request for medical. I'm counting days... it will be my 20th day by June 04. Waiting for updates from the visa office makes me paranoid. :'(

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
hi there, just want to inform those on process work permit for food counter attendant or food industry, well the moratorium is still ongoing and the LMO are still on hold, and for those wondering if they are affected by this, well its possible because there are cases here in canada that they are already on toronto airport and they were sent back for the reason that they are under the food industry, its was very upsetting yet we cannot do something about it, for now whats better to do is to wait for the moratorium to turn down, so for those still processing their papers, dont loose hope, just pray and wait,,they will turn it down hopefully sooner,,congrats to all the newly approved work permit,,,

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
iammikeywithy said:
Ask ko lang po sa mga Food Counter Attendant ang inaaplyan sana matulungan nyo po ako dun po sa IMM 1295 form ano po isasagot dun sa tanong na

DETAILS OF INTENDED WORK IN CANADA:

1. What type of work permit are you applying?
-Labour Market Opinion Stream
-Open Work Permit
-Other

I'm applying for Food counter attendant but I'm confuse to this question. I hope you can help me
you are under Labour Marketing Opinion stream

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
Guys i want to know what is your point of view. Since the program will be revised is the lmo is still valid even there will be a NEW rules in the program?or we need to get a new lmo under the new rules or new revise program?

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
iammikeywithy said:
Guys i want to know what is your point of view. Since the program will be revised is the lmo is still valid even there will be a NEW rules in the program?or we need to get a new lmo under the new rules or new revise program?
i think everything will be revised even those lmo that are already approved,,

reymark

Apr 14, 2014
leomar said:
hi there, just want to inform those on process work permit for food counter attendant or food industry, well the moratorium is still ongoing and the LMO are still on hold, and for those wondering if they are affected by this, well its possible because there are cases here in canada that they are already on toronto airport and they were sent back for the reason that they are under the food industry, its was very upsetting yet we cannot do something about it, for now whats better to do is to wait for the moratorium to turn down, so for those still processing their papers, dont loose hope, just pray and wait,,they will turn it down hopefully sooner,,congrats to all the newly approved work permit,,,
Hi Leomar ! san ka sa Canada? My cousin is in Regina

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
reymark said:
Hi Leomar ! san ka sa Canada? My cousin is in Regina
im here in edmonton alberta...

ian1224

May 29, 2014
hello.. I am new in this forum. I'm from the Philippines but presently working as a CNC machinist here in Riyadh. I am also planning to apply to Canada. I just wanted to know what is the best option for me. I do not have much money so I think PNP is out of the question unless I am wrong to assume that PNP does not require proof of funds. Aside from that my other problem is that my occupation is regulated in Canada and I think to be able to be hired as a machinist in there, you need to have red seal certification, but I wish I am wrong. Wink.. But my real dilemma is I do not have any job offer yet..... Grin

Another thing is I want my common law wife to process my papers and have it submitted in Canadian Embassy Manila. I am barely three months here and based from what I've read, you need to reside for at least a year to your present country of residence or maybe I could be wrong again,,, and I wish I am.. Is that possible, to process my papers in MLa on my behalf.?

And another thing again, I want to be with my common law wife thats why I want to work in Canada because my occupation is a skilled one ( right ? ) and I will be able to bring her and process her open work permit together with my application right ?..... But we do not have much evidence that we were together . We have 5 pictures together at the most, no videos at all, my insurance beneficiaries are my parents since I am "single"... Do you think we stand a chance ?

However because we both have positive attitudes, we tried to look for some answers to our problems. Grin She can apply on her own since she has 6 years of work experience in a manufacturing company. Or enroll in a caregiving class. Or go to Hongkong and apply as a caregiver... Then she can get me. Smiley

But I really want to be enlightened, I do not know what to do... I want to be in Canada and help my parents and for our future... Could you please help me..............

roujhance

May 18, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-14
Doc's Request.
22-07-14
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
05-08-14
Passport Req..
14/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2014
LANDED..........
01/11/2014
LRCG22 said:
Hi Pinkulotz. At last I found someone from Saudi Arabia who applied online. I just also recently applied last May 15, 2014 and visa office updated me that they received my documents May 16. I saw in your profile that you have already been requested for medical for only 18 days. Do you think 15-20 days will be the general number of days for online applicants to get request for medical. I'm counting days... it will be my 20th day by June 04. Waiting for updates from the visa office makes me paranoid. :'(

Hi LRCG22! same date tayo ngsubmit ng application trough online. still waiting pa rin for updates.

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
LRCG22 said:
-hi there! Yeah i think this is the trend now for online application.. as early as 2 weeks you can recieve an update regarding the additional docs and medical request.. so how is it going for you? Any update as of now? And you are under what NOC?