Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thank you so much Leomar.That means it doesnt affect who already applied right.How long does it takes to approved the application?Do they ask PCC for TWP because i didnt submit along with my application.
Regards
Rabin

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
yes it means your safe cause you already applied for a work permit, about the pcc, they will ask it for u soon when the visa officer starts reviewing your case, the visa processing depends on the country you are applying, so here ing saudi the website shows that it could take around 5 months, but for me it only takes 10 weeks here in riyadh,,

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thank you very much for your quick response,that means it might take between 4 to 5 months right ,but visa office here in Jeddah said within 2 months from Riyadh for me,

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
your welcome, well it depends on the volume of application they were handling, so its good if you will just wait for it, because the more you expect is the more you get weary waiting for it..

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Are you fillipino?Whats your job there?Sorry for asking lots of question.

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
YES, IM A FOOD ATTENDANT

reymark

Apr 14, 2014
leomar said:
your welcome, well it depends on the volume of application they were handling, so its good if you will just wait for it, because the more you expect is the more you get weary waiting for it..
Your response is so enlightening...mine was filed FEb 21, I hope the visa will be released soon, i hope within the 10 weeks like yours

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
yes for as long as your processing there in saudi, well its more likely yes. but I think its good to just let the day pass and dont think so much about it because it will really come out soon, im sure your still working there so, just make yourself busy so you will worry so much. you will get here, think positive and pray always

reymark

Apr 14, 2014
leomar said:
yes for as long as your processing there in saudi, well its more likely yes. but I think its good to just let the day pass and dont think so much about it because it will really come out soon, im sure your still working there so, just make yourself busy so you will worry so much. you will get here, think positive and pray always
I filed mine in VFS Global Jeddah last Feb 21 and was received in Riyadh on Feb 22...hoping for 10 weeks

leomar

Jan 5, 2014
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 11, 2014
AOR Received.
dec 12, 2014
Passport Req..
feb 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
feb. 26, 2014
LANDED..........
april 19, 2014
well if you submit it via courier then it will take longer,,

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
leomar said:
as long as you got an approved LMO then theres nothing to worrie about, they only hold those are new and still on processing LMO's
Yeah I agree I read all the news and I found out that this is only for those who doesn't have any lmo...I'm super worried after I read those news but not now...

o1alhelou

Apr 29, 2014
Hello all, interesting forum, just came to know about it today and I do hope I will some answers here.

Basically I applied online on 8 March and Bio taken on 12 March, I included the medical test results and PCC into my application already (in fact for two countries where I lived but not Saudi Arabia though I have this now ready with me but waiting for embassy to ask for it).

I am moving within the same company offices to Canada and my career is LMO exempt. There is absolutely no response and/or update on my application status online and I am just wondering shouldn't I have received something (anything) from the visa office in Riyadh by now? It's been 8 weeks so far since I first applied online?

any idea?

Cheers
Obi

Dream catcher

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
o1alhelou said:
Hello all, interesting forum, just came to know about it today and I do hope I will some answers here.

Basically I applied online on 8 March and Bio taken on 12 March, I included the medical test results and PCC into my application already (in fact for two countries where I lived but not Saudi Arabia though I have this now ready with me but waiting for embassy to ask for it).

I am moving within the same company offices to Canada and my career is LMO exempt. There is absolutely no response and/or update on my application status online and I am just wondering shouldn't I have received something (anything) from the visa office in Riyadh by now? It's been 8 weeks so far since I first applied online?

any idea?

Cheers
Obi
Hi o1alhelou,

I hope you get your visa soon.
May I ask you, how did you get the Saudi PCC before they send you the request letter. I want to do it before applying but I didn't know how to do it before they request it. And also is it possible to do medicals before applying?

o1alhelou

Apr 29, 2014
Hello Dream Catcher,

As a matter of fact, you just walk into one of the authorized medical centers and do the medical test, you need to tell them that you have not yet applied and they will give you a hard copy of the test that you will later need to attach to your application when you apply. One thing that may not apply to you in this instance as things may be a bit different if you do that in Saudi, see I live in a neighboring country to Saudi (with Saudi Iqama) and I did the test in that country where they uploaded the results on the CIC immigration system.

Regarding the PCC, all you need to do is to write to the embassy in Riyadh informing them that you need to obtain the PCC and you're yet to have a file number they will then put your name on the gate so that you can be handed over a request to the authorities in Saudi. They will send you an email when the request can be collected. Another approach (not sure of but it's worth trying) you just appear at the embassy gate and tell the security that you need a request for PCC, they may give you one. Mind you, the request is a blank signed document that you will need to fill your information on it by hand.

Finally, I wouldn't in fact jump to getting the PCC in advance as the processing time may take longer than the validity of the PCC (this is what I was told by the embassy when I requested the letter), if that happens then you will probably have to do it again when ultimately requested requested by the visa center.

Good luck all ...

Dream catcher

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
o1alhelou said:
Hello Dream Catcher,

As a matter of fact, you just walk into one of the authorized medical centers and do the medical test, you need to tell them that you have not yet applied and they will give you a hard copy of the test that you will later need to attach to your application when you apply. One thing that may not apply to you in this instance as things may be a bit different if you do that in Saudi, see I live in a neighboring country to Saudi (with Saudi Iqama) and I did the test in that country where they uploaded the results on the CIC immigration system.

Regarding the PCC, all you need to do is to write to the embassy in Riyadh informing them that you need to obtain the PCC and you're yet to have a file number they will then put your name on the gate so that you can be handed over a request to the authorities in Saudi. They will send you an email when the request can be collected. Another approach (not sure of but it's worth trying) you just appear at the embassy gate and tell the security that you need a request for PCC, they may give you one. Mind you, the request is a blank signed document that you will need to fill your information on it by hand.

Finally, I wouldn't in fact jump to getting the PCC in advance as the processing time may take longer than the validity of the PCC (this is what I was told by the embassy when I requested the letter), if that happens then you will probably have to do it again when ultimately requested requested by the visa center.

Good luck all ...
Dear o1alhelou,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. it is really useful :)
I really appreciate it