Nov. 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 11, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec. 21, 2013

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
enjomac said:
if you have the correct letter and the signatory on the paper its easy you just have to fall inline and wait for your turn pay 25 sr and that's it they put a stamp right away...
kailangan po pala arabic ang papatatakan sa chamber of commerce galing ako kanina english ang employment certificate ko sabi kailangn pala arabic. ganun din po ba sa experience nyo

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
butchie78 said:
kailangan po pala arabic ang papatatakan sa chamber of commerce galing ako kanina english ang employment certificate ko sabi kailangn pala arabic. ganun din po ba sa experience nyo
Ewan ko sakin kasi english tinatakan nman kasi ang importante nman don ung stamp at signature ng authorized person sa company. well kung ganyn pagawa kn lang uli ng arabic letter sabihin mo for opening bank account lang at saka san kb branch ng chamber nagpatatak?

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
enjomac said:
Ewan ko sakin kasi english tinatakan nman kasi ang importante nman don ung stamp at signature ng authorized person sa company. well kung ganyn pagawa kn lang uli ng arabic letter sabihin mo for opening bank account lang at saka san kb branch ng chamber nagpatatak?
sa main branch ka ba nagpatatak? dito sa takasoshi sa main kya sa dabab subukan ko

Dec 14, 2013
enjomac said:
did you apply online or by courier?because if you apply online there requiring only credit card, now if you apply by courier bank draft is a must its included in the check list if you have. I dont have any idea if there is any bank here in riyadh who can give a bank draft without having a account on them because mind i have an account in SABB and its very easy to buy bank draft to them maybe you can ask your friends to get from you if they have an account in SABB just pay them the amount due. hope this will help...goodluck..
Hi mr enjomac, been following the thread and i am extremely convinced that you are well-informed re:going to canada. A friend of mine flew there just last month having the Federal Skilled Working Visa. Having no knowledge abt it, i browsed the net to seek some assistance. this thread is so lengthy that i got no luxury of time to read it one by one. I am interested to go there as well together with my friend but work requires us to be on duty. BTW- i am a Certified Public Accountant working roughly 9 years now, currently employed here in Jeddah.

Can you help me find an agency whose assisting people to prepare their documents to go Canada. Or my personal appearance is mandatory to report in their office? Please help. I want to start it now - though unaware of the first step i must accomplish. I saw a site requiring me to pay this amount, but amount is not petty and its not easy to entrust your money to an unknown person

Please help:(

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
Arnold Glenn Galla said:
Hi mr enjomac, been following the thread and i am extremely convinced that you are well-informed re:going to canada. A friend of mine flew there just last month having the Federal Skilled Working Visa. Having no knowledge abt it, i browsed the net to seek some assistance. this thread is so lengthy that i got no luxury of time to read it one by one. I am interested to go there as well together with my friend but work requires us to be on duty. BTW- i am a Certified Public Accountant working roughly 9 years now, currently employed here in Jeddah.

Can you help me find an agency whose assisting people to prepare their documents to go Canada. Or my personal appearance is mandatory to report in their office? Please help. I want to start it now - though unaware of the
first step i must accomplish. I saw a site requiring me to pay this amount, but amount is not petty and its not easy to entrust your money to an unknown person

Please help:(
hello glenn good to hear that you have the eagerness of going to canada i can give you some website where you can browse or upload your cv and employers can have a look at it, you just have to be patience in waiting; hope this will help you.Goodluck & Godbless...

jobbank.gc.ca
saskjobs.ca
jobsinnl.ca
indeed.com
workopolis.com
monster.ca

18rhoz3e

Dec 4, 2013
enjomac said:
hello glenn good to hear that you have the eagerness of going to canada i can give you some website where you can browse or upload your cv and employers can have a look at it, you just have to be patience in waiting; hope this will help you.Goodluck & Godbless...

jobbank.gc.ca
saskjobs.ca
jobsinnl.ca
indeed.com
workopolis.com
monster.ca
good day sir,. i already had found a person who will help me in my bank draft,. but the problem is he doesnt know how to fill-up the applicatoin form in SABB BANK,. there are some questions like BENEFICIARY NAME, BENEFICIARY ACCT. NO., ADDRESS and so on and so fort,. ive only know where to name "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA".

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
18rhoz3e said:
good day sir,. i already had found a person who will help me in my bank draft,. but the problem is he doesnt know how to fill-up the applicatoin form in SABB BANK,. there are some questions like BENEFICIARY NAME, BENEFICIARY ACCT. NO., ADDRESS and so on and so fort,. ive only know where to name "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA".
ask the help of the customer service most of the branch of SABB they know how to speak english they will guide how to fill up the form and the procedure dont be afraid. what you will do have it print this link and http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/fees-frais.aspx bring it with you when you to the bank. hope this will help...goodluck..

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
For those hu r seeking help regarding their application, just visit our FB page : CANADA VISA FOR MIDDLE EAST APPLICANTS, we will try to answer ur questions thru d help of its members.thanks

18rhoz3e

Dec 4, 2013
enjomac said:
ask the help of the customer service most of the branch of SABB they know how to speak english they will guide how to fill up the form and the procedure dont be afraid. what you will do have it print this link and http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/fees-frais.aspx bring it with you when you to the bank. hope this will help...goodluck..
ive already have the bank draft,. but my problem is the beneficiary name,. they wrote :the receiver general Canada " instead of "the receiver general for canada" ,. will they accept it in embassy?

LianCru

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 May 2013
Med's Request
None
Passport Req..
Nov. 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 11, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec. 21, 2013
saudi boy said:
merry x.mas everyone...tanong lang..sino na poh dito ang nsa canada na? happy holidays to all forum mates.... :) :) :) :)
Hi guys.. I just landed here in wabasca alberta.. just to share my experience from the immigration.. im coming from dammam via toronto to edmonton.. it was very nice, the immigration from toronto are not strict they ask only the letter confirmation coming from embassy and they ask my contract copy and name of my company. Thats it and my work permit immediately issued.

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
LianCru said:
Hi guys.. I just landed here in wabasca alberta.. just to share my experience from the immigration.. im coming from dammam via toronto to edmonton.. it was very nice, the immigration from toronto are not strict they ask only the letter confirmation coming from embassy and they ask my contract copy and name of my company. Thats it and my work permit immediately issued.
congratulation and goodluck lian to your new home...godbless...