AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
If you have any other choice don't come back to the Philippines. They are making it very difficult for OFW to process papers. Imagine you are already cleared to go by the Canadian Immigration Commission and then they will ask additional documents you did not even think they needed. The Philippine government is really frustrating.

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Jian_Letran said:
Guys, I strongly suggest you don't come back here in the Philippines if your VISA is already approved in Saudi. I came to POEA early this morning and was given a number very far from what is currently being served at the counters. I've waited 4 hours for my number to be called. By the way, there are steps 1 and 2. Step 1 is where they will check your papers. Don't trust that all they post is complete. I was really surprised to know that eventhough I thought all my papers were complete it really wasn't. I was patiently waiting for my number to be called just to realize that there is a separate line for household workers, household help and live in caregivers which is in window 2 in the name hire section in the second floor of POEA. So I was served at 3pm even though I came at 9:30am. There is really no line in window 12, just so you know. And there to my dismay, that they are requiring additional documents other than what they posted. They would be requiring verification of contract signed by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office if there is available in the country where your contract was made. It is okay if it is only scanned copy according to the lady in the counter. Plus an additional request for your employers profile having your employers address, telephone/cellphone number, company name, salary and scanned ID of your employer. For me since my sister was married to my employer they required another document for their marriage certificate. And last but not the least an affidavit of how you met your employer and why he decided to hire you notarized. After completing this requirements or if you already have all of this you can either attend the PDOS which is free in POEA while the papers you are requiring is under process. You need the PDOS and clearance from POEA to apply for OWWA. OWWA which is located in Intramuros to get your OEC. Hay! I was really tired and frustrated. All the while I thought it would be easy. I hope this would help all of you who are still under process. Complete it now together with your other papers. I was tired and hungry but I was still thankful that it is still possible to resolve prior to my target date of departure. May God bless us all.
Thanks for sharing Jian_Letran. Since my hubby will soon process his application to POEA, I hope and pray for easy and fast processing. Goodluck to your new journey :)

king III

Jun 25, 2013
little.one said:
Thank you po sa reply.

NOC 3411
Yellowknife NT
App filed: November 2, 2013
Additonal doc's request: November 12, 2013
Add doc's filed: November 20, 2013
Passport request: November 28, 2013
online k b ng pasa?
ng papers mu

ythadzz

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
lloydminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
14-10-2013
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Waive
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014
Jian_Letran said:
Guys, I strongly suggest you don't come back here in the Philippines if your VISA is already approved in Saudi. I came to POEA early this morning and was given a number very far from what is currently being served at the counters. I've waited 4 hours for my number to be called. By the way, there are steps 1 and 2. Step 1 is where they will check your papers. Don't trust that all they post is complete. I was really surprised to know that eventhough I thought all my papers were complete it really wasn't. I was patiently waiting for my number to be called just to realize that there is a separate line for household workers, household help and live in caregivers which is in window 2 in the name hire section in the second floor of POEA. So I was served at 3pm even though I came at 9:30am. There is really no line in window 12, just so you know. And there to my dismay, that they are requiring additional documents other than what they posted. They would be requiring verification of contract signed by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office if there is available in the country where your contract was made. It is okay if it is only scanned copy according to the lady in the counter. Plus an additional request for your employers profile having your employers address, telephone/cellphone number, company name, salary and scanned ID of your employer. For me since my sister was married to my employer they required another document for their marriage certificate. And last but not the least an affidavit of how you met your employer and why he decided to hire you notarized. After completing this requirements or if you already have all of this you can either attend the PDOS which is free in POEA while the papers you are requiring is under process. You need the PDOS and clearance from POEA to apply for OWWA. OWWA which is located in Intramuros to get your OEC. Hay! I was really tired and frustrated. All the while I thought it would be easy. I hope this would help all of you who are still under process. Complete it now together with your other papers. I was tired and hungry but I was still thankful that it is still possible to resolve prior to my target date of departure. May God bless us all.
Thank you for this helpful information Jian, balak ko pa naman uuwi pag ka tapos ma completo na papers ko dito..

ajt

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-13
Doc's Request.
19-11-13
Med's Request
19-11-13
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Passport Req..
01-04-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2014 phil to canada
Jian_Letran said:

thanks jian

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
You are all welcome. I just don't want any of you to experience the same thing. So even if you are planning to come home you can already prepare ahead before going to POEA. Because if you have a target date it would really be a problem if you don't have the verification coming from Philippine Oversease Labor Office (POLO). Other requirements are not very hard to acquire but the verification is the one that takes most of the time. So i advise you to request it from your employer prior to coming back here in the Philippines. Good luck to all of you.

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
butchie78 said:
ask ko lang po mahirap po ba magpa stamp ng certificate of employment sa chamber of commerce?
if you have the correct letter and the signatory on the paper its easy you just have to fall inline and wait for your turn pay 25 sr and that's it they put a stamp right away...

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
enjomac said:
if you have the correct letter and the signatory on the paper its easy you just have to fall inline and wait for your turn pay 25 sr and that's it they put a stamp right away...

thank you so much enjomac... godbless

butchie

Apr 17, 2013
Hello to everyone! May itatanong lang ako kung sino pde sumagot. Sa Edmonton kasi dapat ang flight ko but since ang brother ko ang susundo sakin gusto nya sa Calgary ako dumiretso. Pde ba yun? di kaya ako masita ng immigration officer. Wla kayang magiging problema dun?

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
butchie said:
Hello to everyone! May itatanong lang ako kung sino pde sumagot. Sa Edmonton kasi dapat ang flight ko but since ang brother ko ang susundo sakin gusto nya sa Calgary ako dumiretso. Pde ba yun? di kaya ako masita ng immigration officer. Wla kayang magiging problema dun?
Butchie what is your itinerary?if your POE is toronto or vancouver right there they will issue right away your work permit and going to your next destination which is calgary they will not any more ask where you will stay just show your work permit. So i dont see any problem if you will land in calgary going to edmonton. Hope this will help and happy trip...

butchie

Apr 17, 2013
enjomac said:
Butchie what is your itinerary?if your POE is toronto or vancouver right there they will issue right away your work permit and going to your next destination which is calgary they will not any more ask where you will stay just show your work permit. So i dont see any problem if you will land in calgary going to edmonton. Hope this will help and happy trip...
Hi Enjomac! I don't have a ticket yet. Probably this week i will already purchase a ticket. I just wanted to know my options first. Thanks for the advice :D

ythadzz

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
lloydminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
14-10-2013
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Waive
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014
enjomac said:
Enjomac, what is your itinerary?

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
ythadzz said:
Enjomac, what is your itinerary?
ythadzz as of today still waiting for the ticket coming from my employer but we agreed already that my flight will be on jan 3, she said she will email to me the copy of the eticket once she have it. How about you?have you sent your PP to the embassy?whats the status now?

sean91004

Dec 5, 2013
to all filipinos who akready have approved
work permit, you do not need to acquire the
oec if you are going straight to canada from
here?