+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

king III

Jun 25, 2013
MOCHA said:
Im working in a polyclinic here in olaya, riyadh. Im thinking y did they give u a carwasher lmo, is it with u already?or did u send it to cic? They will not look for ur education definitely but maybe they will consider d experience, so for now if u have lmo already and ur application is currently on process,u just wait for their advice. They will review it initially before they gve u medical request.
@ mocha i don't have also q experience in car washing.. yap i had already my lmo but im waiting for additional document letter from my employer in canada stating that he/she is aware that i have no experience and he is willng to hire me.. i hope it works :( :(

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
ajt said:
@ mocha
since ur company doesnt know that u r applying to canada, what about ur COE? What did u do? Tanx
I submitted a reference letter and not coe becoz this is the one they required. I asked it from my nurse manager who's very close to me so d news will not reach to my employer. It wud be difficult to work if they will be aware that im applying coz they might do something that cud be unfair to me in terms of my rights as an employee. So better to inform them once we r sure already and it is pur right to file a resignation if d initial contract is finish already.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
king III said:
@ mocha i don't have also q experience in car washing.. yap i had already my lmo but im waiting for additional document letter from my employer in canada stating that he/she is aware that i have no experience and he is willng to hire me.. i hope it works :( :(
Ahhhm check ur lmo btw because there's expiration.

maven11

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 01, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
Can anybody please help me, just received an email from CIC Riyadh this morning asking for additional documents as mentioned below, RE: Anex page of LMO, I have no idea exactly what they are asking I submitted the complete LMO provided by my employer in Canada. Thanks in advance

Dear Applicant,

We have received your application . Unfortunately we can not process your application due to the missing information. Please send the below mentioned documents before 16th Sept 2013 so we can proceed with the processing.

ANEX PAGE OF YOUR LABOUR MARKET OPINION (YOUR FULL LABOUR MARKET OPINION)

Best Regards,

Visa Sectio
n

king III

Jun 25, 2013
maven11 said:
Can anybody please help me, just received an email from CIC Riyadh this morning asking for additional documents as mentioned below, RE: Anex page of LMO, I have no idea exactly what they are asking I submitted the complete LMO provided by my employer in Canada. Thanks in advance

Dear Applicant,

We have received your application . Unfortunately we can not process your application due to the missing information. Please send the below mentioned documents before 16th Sept 2013 so we can proceed with the processing.

ANEX PAGE OF YOUR LABOUR MARKET OPINION (YOUR FULL LABOUR MARKET OPINION)

Best Regards,

Visa Sectio
n
the last page of the LMO written there ANNEX

what type of application you do tru online or courier

king III

Jun 25, 2013
Jian_Letran said:
Yung credit card ko sa pinas ko kinuha and inapply di ko sya inaapply for international use pero nagwork. Ang alam ko pwede naman basta mafill up mo lahat ng kelangan nila. Di na ikiquestion kung syo ba ung card o hindi. Kaya itry mo. Di ko din sure pero alam ko pwede.
@ jian letran
kabayan bkit hnd temporary working permit ung lumalabas s fill up q n application s online? gnun b tlga prang magkaiba ung requirements nla? bkit e2 ung lumalabas Application for Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257)..

to jian and mocha pls add me in fb king_ascano@yahoo.com

maven11

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 01, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
king III said:
the last page of the LMO written there ANNEX

what type of application you do tru online or courier
I applied thru aramex courier, what I submitted was a two page labour market opinion confirmation provided by my employer in Canada. There was no Annex included with it, although I came to read on the 2nd page this "The wages and working conditions outlined in the employment contract must be consistent with the information regarding the offer of employment set out in the ANNEX. I guess I have to request it from my employer then.

king III

Jun 25, 2013
maven11 said:
I applied thru aramex courier, what I submitted was a two page labour market opinion confirmation provided by my employer in Canada. There was no Annex included with it, although I came to read on the 2nd page this "The wages and working conditions outlined in the employment contract must be consistent with the information regarding the offer of employment set out in the ANNEX. I guess I have to request it from my employer then.
there is 2 type of annex. annex. and annex B

maven11

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 01, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
king III said:
there is 2 type of annex. annex. and annex B
Was both annexes included in your submitted LMO?

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michelle Zilio ‏@MichelleZilio 30 Aug on twitter":
For those concerned about #dipstrike strike - PSLRB has not issued a decision yet. When I hear from @PafsoApase, I will tweet. #cdnpoli
It's looking like #dipstrike is going to head into long weekend. Mon. is a holiday in Canada, which means no decision until at least Tues.

maven11

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 01, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
king III said:
i did not pass yet my application but i had the 2tpye of annex copy with me.. u pass your aplication online???
I submitted thru aramex courier last month July 15, 2013. I was not provided with the annexes by my canadian employer only LMO confirmation.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
king III said:
i did not pass yet my application but i had the 2tpye of annex copy with me.. u pass your aplication online???
Ask ur employer to provide U d annex A. D annex b is intended for d employer but annex a shud be included in sending ur application

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
king III said:
@ jian letran
kabayan bkit hnd temporary working permit ung lumalabas s fill up q n application s online? gnun b tlga prang magkaiba ung requirements nla? bkit e2 ung lumalabas Application for Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257)..

to jian and mocha pls add me in fb king_ascano @ yahoo.com
Added u already. Do u have any agent or agency assisting u? By d way, in caregiver we filled up an application for work permit made outside the canada. I THINK u look for temporary working permit too. In my opinion, temporary resident visa usually applied by a student or those hu r under skilled worker program.