App. Filed.......
Aug. 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 01, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
Hi, actually during my time, i submitted last may 21 in the morning and i got d aor in the afternoon. But now they r having strike and ALMOST all of them are not working so let us expect delays. But i know somebody hu sent her application for more dan 1 month ago already and until now she didnt hear anything from the embassy. Lets just keep on praying that everything will be back to normal soon. There will be a meeting on wed between d concern officials and i hope that d decision will be in favor to both parties.

Hi Mocha,

Thanks for the info, I was hoping to receive an AOR this week but as you have mentioned guess i'll be expecting more delays. Isn't it unusual to wait for almost a month for an AOR. How can we inquire then, if they have our application? Will our passport and complete name be enough as reference for inquiry? Please share with us your insights....

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
maven11 said:
Hi, actually during my time, i submitted last may 21 in the morning and i got d aor in the afternoon. But now they r having strike and ALMOST all of them are not working so let us expect delays. But i know somebody hu sent her application for more dan 1 month ago already and until now she didnt hear anything from the embassy. Lets just keep on praying that everything will be back to normal soon. There will be a meeting on wed between d concern officials and i hope that d decision will be in favor to both parties.

Hi Mocha,

Thanks for the info, I was hoping to receive an AOR this week but as you have mentioned guess i'll be expecting more delays. Isn't it unusual to wait for almost a month for an AOR. How can we inquire then, if they have our application? Will our passport and complete name be enough as reference for inquiry? Please share with us your insights....
you can inquire at this link if they have your documents.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=riyadh

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
christine san andres said:
nakasubmit na po ako e, thru aramex. sabi nga nila mas mabilis ang online applications, scan-scan lang ng papers.. anyhow, good to hear na last stage ka na ng licp application mo. good luck and God bless you.
question pala, if you will exit this november derecho ka na ba ng canada? or uwi muna ng pinas??
Lol! Nope not yet. But I hope so. Ministry of Health requires all expats to exit from their country of origin. So I need to go back to the Philippines. I hope the strike would be over soon because when I make enquiries before through my emails they reply a day after. But after they posted that they had a strike that's the time i didn't received a reply regarding my change of mailing address just in case i go exot by October.

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
Burrna said:
Hello christine san andres.
Newbie here.. we have same NOC can I have ur email ad if u dont mind. I'm also here in KSA applying as HCA in Alberta.
Thanks
christinesanandres@yahoo.com
you can call me 0500737973

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
Jian_Letran said:
Lol! Nope not yet. But I hope so. Ministry of Health requires all expats to exit from their country of origin. So I need to go back to the Philippines. I hope the strike would be over soon because when I make enquiries before through my emails they reply a day after. But after they posted that they had a strike that's the time i didn't received a reply regarding my change of mailing address just in case i go exot by October.
ONly MInistry of HEalth is requiring this exit to country of origin, right? kasi, in our hospital, dami ng naka exit na hindi naman dumerecho sa pinas. anyway, I do really hope the strike is over..

maven11

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 01, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
@ cjjc23

Thanks for that helpful link, did send my inquiry today, hope they will respond to it soon.

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
maven11 said:
@ cjjc23

Thanks for that helpful link, did send my inquiry today, hope they will respond to it soon.
welcome! In my case, they replied the day after saying that they "receive my application and is now under process".

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
Hi i am a newbie here just want to ask if there is any applicants for TFW was filed last march 2013 here in riyadh saudi arabia embassy, until now i don't here any reply from them i send an inquiry last aug 5 but i dont hear anything.

simple_knight

Jul 10, 2013
enjomac said:
Hi i am a newbie here just want to ask if there is any applicants for TFW was filed last march 2013 here in riyadh saudi arabia embassy, until now i don't here any reply from them i send an inquiry last aug 5 but i dont hear anything.
Sir how many weeks done in ur application? My application was filed last April 2013, I sent an email yesterday but the same in ur xperience no reply also. I received only a confirmation email and this is the message.

This acknowledges receipt of your email. All applications must await
clearance from our central administration. Applications must be submitted
at least; 30 days for visitors (TRV), 8 to 10 weeks for students and 26
weeks for workers. Status Inquiries within this time period can't be
answered.

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
simple are you applying also for TFW visa?what company and where in canada?same reply i get its an automatic reply but the real reply coming from the visa section till now i didnt recieved, are you here in riyadh?

simple_knight

Jul 10, 2013
enjomac said:
simple are you applying also for TFW visa?what company and where in canada?same reply i get its an automatic reply but the real reply coming from the visa section till now i didnt recieved, are you here in riyadh?
Yup dats a authomatic reply. Last month I tried to email the embassy and I had a reply my application is under processing. Nope I'm working here in Dammam but I submitted my papers in Riyadh through AL FIFA.

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
maybe they are still on strike that's why we did'nt have any replies yet,it will be my 6th month this coming sept and im still waiting for any sign of hope that they will give a visa so what is your work there in canada?

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
hopefully when this application is finish it will be positive the problem after long wait there reply is i've been denied, i will be working in a restaurant in alberta i already ask my employer if they can do something to speed up the process but he tell me there is nothing they can do its all up to the embassy so let's cross our finger will receive replies soon.

simple_knight

Jul 10, 2013
enjomac said:
maybe they are still on strike that's why we did'nt have any replies yet,it will be my 6th month this coming sept and im still waiting for any sign of hope that they will give a visa so what is your work there in canada?
Maybe that's the reason why our application count more weeks. Just relax and pray for positive reply. Low skilled worker like mushroom picker.

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
did you give already your passport along with the application?is your employer tell you something about the delay of processing?