+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

egay_11

Jan 5, 2013
hello....is CIC riyadh accepting a demand draft made from saudi hollandi bank and is LBC authorized to deliver documents to them (cic)?....thank u so much....//

congrats to rajaryan and good luck to others....//

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
Mr Hashu and Mr Heartbeat, get ready, this week is going to do something.
we are ready bro...........I pray that February 2013 will bring some good news for us but i still remember your saying that take deep breath and wait.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
Mr Hashu and Mr Heartbeat, get ready, this week is going to do something.
@SMAKBAR
As Mr. Heartbeat is saying that he got a letter from VO for Police Clearance Certificate do you have any idea that this is the final stage of processing of the visa.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
HARTBEAT118 said:
:) :) :) @ SMAK

FEB 2013 feels waiting time more exciting :) :) :)
another day pass wait for tomorrow :) :) :) :) :)

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@hashu
Well I am still taking a lot of deep breaths a day, but I am out of work for the past month and a half, so may be loosing the control a little. In heartbeat's case all I can say that he is progressing forward, but whether this is final or not, cannot say for sure. In my experience until you have something in your hands, you should not assume that every thing is done. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually, the PCC clearance was required since the beginning. When my representative sent my papers, the VO requested a PCC from the other country i Have work with in order to start processing application. And thank Heaven I was able to get it.

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hello bros does anyone have idea about how to Noterise the passport copies and certificates ? R if u have any formats can u all please tell me and help me please !!

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@Ran
In saudia, the only way to do it take everything to certified and authorized place and they would do it for you. I never heard of passport authorization, I guess only embassy can do it, but give it a try and see what happens. For one thing they usually charge, 130 to 200 saudi riyals.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
HARTBEAT118 said:
actually, the PCC clearance was required since the beginning. When my representative sent my papers, the VO requested a PCC from the other country i Have work with in order to start processing application. And thank Heaven I was able to get it.
@Hartbeat

I think in the check list there is not mentioned that PCC is required with the application. Anyway did you send to the Embassy your PCC.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
@ hashu
Well I am still taking a lot of deep breaths a day, but I am out of work for the past month and a half, so may be loosing the control a little. In heartbeat's case all I can say that he is progressing forward, but whether this is final or not, cannot say for sure. In my experience until you have something in your hands, you should not assume that every thing is done. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
@SMABKAR
did you resign from your job or just out of work. you are right that until we did receive the visa in our hands nothing is sure. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. Hope for the best in future.

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasho said:
@ Hartbeat

I think in the check list there is not mentioned that PCC is required with the application. Anyway did you send to the Embassy your PCC.
Yes, you are right. It's not mention in the checklist. But in reality my representative and the VO officer is asking for it. Actually, i missed one PCC in one country i have been before and have struggled a lot getting that PCC. But fortunately through collaboration with other people I was able to get that.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@hashu
My contract was finished in the middle of Jan,2013. And after that I did get opportunities to get a new job, but when I tell them that I might have to leave after a month or so, everybody says that no, come back when you are sure. But I don't want to cheat any one and being in a limbo. These days are hard to get by, but if I get the visa, then these would be the most rememberable days being in this HEAVEN.