Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Hi guys, anybody here had experienced of submitting online application and then after sent some additional documents even if the embassy havent requested for it yet? How was it? Was it accepted by the embassy? Pls share inputs. Thanks

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys............my consultancy did apply my Online work permit application on 24 December 2013 from canada...and i got a update that my medical is passed feb 12 2014 which i given in dubai....where my online application is processed and how many days will take for me to get a visa..pls reply me guys.........

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
@ Maling: dear I have sent my additional document to upload it in online form in cic website. I got reply within 5 mintues that they receved my document email and will update me within 15 days. but they did not, Then I have send follow up email after 20 days. After 1 hour they replied that my document details have been updated.

I suggest upload your document and folow up.

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shargeel: i am newbie in here...i really don't know how to make timeline...... i m in dubai..... my CIC did update my medical to " passed " on feb 14 2014.... how many days it will take for my passport request.

EIHLSEL

Jul 24, 2013
dinzee said:
Hi guys god is good...worth the wait,,i got my PPR Today and they give me schedule to send my passport in canada embassy on March 25,2014. :Dgod bless us all,im august 21 applicants..
Hi Dinzie, just a question- did you send your passport via VFS? If yes, did you also send the passport transmission fee with your pp? I'm from Kuwait, and I receive my PPR last 25th.

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Singham said:
@ Maling: dear I have sent my additional document to upload it in online form in cic website. I got reply within 5 mintues that they receved my document email and will update me within 15 days. but they did not, Then I have send follow up email after 20 days. After 1 hour they replied that my document details have been updated.

I suggest upload your document and folow up.
Thats really a big help for me. Thanks Singham. So I guess I will be following you coz we have the same case and you submitted your application in Nov and mine is Dec. By the way, did you send it to their email address or thru the mycic account?

gwennie

Apr 20, 2013
@maling: hi! I just read your post and I believed you were not refused or denied..the canada visa application centre is a tbird party office of the canadian embassy. They help applicants in there and the applicagion process is faster when you submit it in there. Contact the vfs abu dhabi..it is where my boyfriend submitted his application. You can also track your application with the code they gave you. Goodluck and keep on praying!

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
gwennie said:
@ maling: hi! I just read your post and I believed you were not refused or denied..the canada visa application centre is a tbird party office of the canadian embassy. They help applicants in there and the applicagion process is faster when you submit it in there. Contact the vfs abu dhabi..it is where my boyfriend submitted his application. You can also track your application with the code they gave you. Goodluck and keep on praying!
Thanks gwennie. I have submitted thru online application last dec. I have not yet received any decision so far, that is why I am thinking to send some more documents eventhough there is no request for additional documents yet. Will vfs accept to send my additional documents even if I submitted online?

dinzee

Dec 10, 2013
EIHLSEL said:
Hi Dinzie, just a question- did you send your passport via VFS? If yes, did you also send the passport transmission fee with your pp? I'm from Kuwait, and I receive my PPR last 25th.
Hi actually my passport is not with me yet im still waiting because my company here in abudhabi kept our passport,but i will send personally my passport in abu dhabi canada embassy as the email instructed..

sharma55

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dabhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20- March-2013
Doc's Request.
TBA
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
SWA
Med's Request
TBA
Med's Done....
TBA
Interview........
TBA
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
LANDED..........
soon
lorieann said:
hi just want to ask, yesterday i submitted my resignation letter (office signed by operation manager and accountant) stated that my last of work will be until march 6 only and im having trouble with my manager now (simple argument, im sick of her attitude already) so im planning to work until today only,...my question...is there will be no problem? is it ok if my visa here will not be cancel? coz my flight will be march 10, can anyone give me advice pls?
same is the case with me, my notice period is completed on 15th feb but still my company is not releasing me , I tried to follow them, every time a new excuse , don't know what to do and how many days more I have to wait here .

lorieann

Jun 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Visa Application in Abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
Passport Req..
16-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
soon
sharma55 said:
same is the case with me, my notice period is completed on 15th feb but still my company is not releasing me , I tried to follow them, every time a new excuse , don't know what to do and how many days more I have to wait here .
hi, my last day of work will be this Thursday and im planning not to wait anymore just to cancel my visa since my dubai visa in my old passport and mg canada visa is in my new passport, i think therell be no problem

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
@maling..Dear Just upload the docs you want to send to cic office abdhabi even not requested by cic and send though online-form in cic website. and then folow up after 15-20 days. but It should be additional docs not scanned cic forms otherwise ur appli processed will delay.
God Bless

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
Maling said:
Thanks gwennie. I have submitted thru online application last dec. I have not yet received any decision so far, that is why I am thinking to send some more documents eventhough there is no request for additional documents yet. Will vfs accept to send my additional documents even if I submitted online?
@Maling,

You can not send additional documents unless CIC requested it so.
You will received updates only from your MyCIC account.

Click this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=326&t=23

God Bless.

Atii

Jan 11, 2014
sharma55 said:
Hi Sharma how are you dear? I wanted to ask you one thing... Did your employer give you a health or a medical insurance in Canada? Or you are going to take care of it? Is it a mandatory requirement?

EIHLSEL

Jul 24, 2013
dinzee said:
Hi actually my passport is not with me yet im still waiting because my company here in abudhabi kept our passport,but i will send personally my passport in abu dhabi canada embassy as the email instructed..
Thanks Dinzie-