+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

sallylavalle

Feb 24, 2014
richi said:
Dinzee, you submitted thru Embassy ba or VFS? And who emailed you? Embassy or VFS?

Huhuhuhuhuh.. Worried ako!

Hello po @richi ask ko lang po kung pwede po ang police clearance instead NBI clearance since i am in dubai for 3yrs now and my nbi expired already in 2011..please advise me po, im newbie here need some guidance from ur experiences guys. Thanks in advance po :) godbless us all

acasmf

Dec 13, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON!!!
sallylavalle said:
Hello po @ richi ask ko lang po kung pwede po ang police clearance instead NBI clearance since i am in dubai for 3yrs now and my nbi expired already in 2011..please advise me po, im newbie here need some guidance from ur experiences guys. Thanks in advance po :) godbless us all
Better if you have an NBI also. better safe than sorry.

acasmf

Dec 13, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON!!!
sallylavalle said:
@ acasmf salamat po, godbless u
Welcome , Good Luck , and GOD BLESS.

FAITH + PATIENCE = GLORY

iamrjames

Jul 19, 2013
can i ask those who took an application for work permit and had a refusal, will the embassy sent back the documents that were submitted? thank you so much.

Apr 13, 2013
richi said:
Dinzee, you submitted thru Embassy ba or VFS? And who emailed you? Embassy or VFS?

Huhuhuhuhuh.. Worried ako!

HI RICHI.....what happend to u r application..did u check the status ?....dont worry..it should be a good news....What's u r Date of Birth...

allahakbar

Dec 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi .
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Inshaallah soon . ( الله اكبر ) .
richi said:
Guys i received an email from the Canadian Visa Center with this message:

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 24 Feb 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:20131002AEACWKR10621
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre,Abu Dhabi
M 02 (MEZZANINE FLOOR),SILVER WAVE TOWER
AL MEENA STREET, OPPOSITE TO CAPITAL HOTEL
ABU DHABI

Guys any idea what is this all about? Im super worried and nervous right now...
it means that your application has been refused .. iam sorry for that but no way you should know .. and good luck for the next time .

allahakbar

Dec 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
I got PPR on February 13 and visa stamped on February 17 .. Allhamd le Allah .. !
For applicants who are still waiting please don't loose your hope because i see some people in the embassy they took 10 months to receive PPR .. !
And for the applicants who have been refused please don't loose your hope and try again .. i have a friend she has been refused after 7 months and applied again and has waited for 7 months again and finally got her PPR and she is in Canada now .. !
God bless all of us .. !

imran malik

Jul 18, 2013
hy am MUHAMMAD imran asghar malik from pakistan and am done mba finance from superior university lahore pakistan

Fathers Name : Muhammad asghar
Religion : Islam
Nationality Pakistani
Address House # 144 Street no 30 Near S block

Model town Lahore Pakistan
Date Of Birth : 14/08/1988
Contact No. : 35202- 7847618-9
Passport # : CL0766181

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
allahakbar said:
it means that your application has been refused .. iam sorry for that but no way you should know .. and good luck for the next time .
hi, in that case above, how did you know if the visa is refused?

allahakbar

Dec 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Maling said:
hi, in that case above, how did you know if the visa is refused?
because VFS office should send you E-Mail to send our passport after this long processing time and it mentioned that the Embassy has sent his application so in that case there is no return for the application and it is not allowed to even add any document because they will tell you that your application has been closed if you want to add any document or to modify you should submit again new LMO or application and wait again for the processing time .. you will take anew queue .. !
Got it .. !

lorieann

Jun 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Visa Application in Abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
Passport Req..
16-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
soon
hi just want to ask, yesterday i submitted my resignation letter (office signed by operation manager and accountant) stated that my last of work will be until march 6 only and im having trouble with my manager now (simple argument, im sick of her attitude already) so im planning to work until today only,...my question...is there will be no problem? is it ok if my visa here will not be cancel? coz my flight will be march 10, can anyone give me advice pls?

acasmf

Dec 13, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON!!!
lorieann said:
hi just want to ask, yesterday i submitted my resignation letter (office signed by operation manager and accountant) stated that my last of work will be until march 6 only and im having trouble with my manager now (simple argument, im sick of her attitude already) so im planning to work until today only,...my question...is there will be no problem? is it ok if my visa here will not be cancel? coz my flight will be march 10, can anyone give me advice pls?
If you have any plans of getting a PR & Citizenship better to cancel your visa. Because they might file a case against you like absconding and it may affect your PR as you still have to get a PC from here for your PR processing. PC from country of origin for the last 10yrs is required for PR and even in Citizenship application.

Hope this helps.

Geneahra23

Dec 8, 2013
Hi Guys
i have a question, last year i passed two application in month of May and in August , and in December the CIC called me up to withdraw one application from two to continue processing the other one.
My question is how many months do i need to wait for the result??? do i need to count another 7 months staring on December or what???