17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Inshaallah soon . ( الله اكبر ) .
lorieann said:
thank you allahakbar.....by the way, did you got your visa? any news of your application? mine, im still waiting... :( i really hope it will come out this month
not yet bro lorieann .. i`m still waiting .. so what about your colleagues did they receive their visa and within how many months .. and by the way when i was in the embassy the security guard of the embassy he told me from 1 month to 8 months and they have now backlog that`s way it maybe will be late o we should keep patience until our god`s desire ..and i submitted my application in the embassy on 17 July .. really i hope to receive my passport request within this month and all my brothers here in the forum who are waiting for along time i hope for them getting their passport request and travel to the new land { Canada }.

Geneahra23

Dec 8, 2013
hi guys
i really need an advise regarding my application, last May my agency sent my application via online i didn't receive any confirmation for them if my application sent already because i didn't paid the processing amount from the agency. And because of that my friend refer me in another employer and got a positive LMO. And submitted last August and now the CIC called me that i need to withdraw one of my application from them to process my application. And now what im going to give up the LMO that free of charge NOC 6641 and will base in Edmonton or LMO with charges NOC 6641 and will base on Saskatchewan.
please guys any advse
thanks

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
I WISH THAT GOD WILL GIVE US A POSITIVE RESULT ON OUR APPLICATIONS AS HIS [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CHRISTMAS GIFT[/size][/size][/size]... ;D PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE :D

julkite

Dec 12, 2013
Thanks God that i've come to this forum. I am planning to apply in Calgary, currently i am working as Administrative Assistant here in Riyadh for more than 5years now. How can i find employer/job from Calgary with LMO? And what else do i need to start my application. Please help me...Thanks :)

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
julkite said:
Thanks God that i've come to this forum. I am planning to apply in Calgary, currently i am working as Administrative Assistant here in Riyadh for more than 5years now. How can i find employer/job from Calgary with LMO? And what else do i need to start my application. Please help me...Thanks :)
you can check this site www.jobbank.gc.ca try to upload your cv.

lamak

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
abudhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 3013
LANDED..........
30 feb 2014
reyvil13pv said:
I WISH THAT GOD WILL GIVE US A POSITIVE RESULT ON OUR APPLICATIONS AS HIS [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CHRISTMAS GIFT[/size][/size][/size]... ;D PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE :D

Hi guys..received ppr request through my lawyer...on 10th..went to embassy on 11th and got stamped same day at 2pm...i resigned and waiting for 1 mnth notice...seniors...advice me about the flight and how much it takes the cost of ticket from dubai to edmonton.???i am glad to b the member of this forum and will be in touch...wishing ppr requet of march and april apllicant..i face the hard times as u guys r facing..bt i m sure..ppr is on the way..........

cee12345

Dec 23, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-12-2014 (Received in Ottawa on May-14-2014)
Doc's Request.
Sent PCC on Sep-4-2014 (without any request from CIC)
AOR Received.
June-25-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Dec-22-2014
Med's Done....
Dec-23-2014 (by Dr. Gabor Lantos - Uploaded via eMedical on Jan-13-2015. ECAS updated to Medical Received on Jan-16-2015)
Passport Req..
March 23, 2015 at 9:37PM (ECAS Status changed to Decision Made on March 24, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2015
LANDED..........
May 10, 2015
julkite said:
You will need to find an employer that is willing to go through the LMO route.
Once you hvae a positve LMO then you may proceed in applying for a Work Permit in order to work in Canada.
Good Luck.

cee12345

Dec 23, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-12-2014 (Received in Ottawa on May-14-2014)
Doc's Request.
Sent PCC on Sep-4-2014 (without any request from CIC)
AOR Received.
June-25-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Dec-22-2014
Med's Done....
Dec-23-2014 (by Dr. Gabor Lantos - Uploaded via eMedical on Jan-13-2015. ECAS updated to Medical Received on Jan-16-2015)
Passport Req..
March 23, 2015 at 9:37PM (ECAS Status changed to Decision Made on March 24, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2015
LANDED..........
May 10, 2015
lamak said:
Hi guys..received ppr request through my lawyer...on 10th..went to embassy on 11th and got stamped same day at 2pm...i resigned and waiting for 1 mnth notice...seniors...advice me about the flight and how much it takes the cost of ticket from dubai to edmonton.???i am glad to b the member of this forum and will be in touch...wishing ppr requet of march and april apllicant..i face the hard times as u guys r facing..bt i m sure..ppr is on the way..........
Congrats! Air France and KLM have competitive fares. It will not however be a direct flight though.
Good Luck!

allahakbar

Dec 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi .
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Inshaallah soon . ( الله اكبر ) .
lamak said:
congratulations lamak really my tears got out of my eyes for your joy of getting stamped .. the best really really for you and for all applicants who are still waiting for their visa ( ppr ).. my brothers my sisters i call you please don't miss your hope iam sure every one from us will get his or her visa but in god's perfect time really our god loves all of us and he will give all of us our visas don't worry and always be happy and positive and keep praying .. and don't forget god is reallllllllllllly good and he will help us .. god bless us and our visas .. !

ford07

Jun 3, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14Feb2013
Med's Request
27Aug2013
Med's Done....
28Aug2013
Passport Req..
8Sept2013- Mama Mary Bday
VISA ISSUED...
18Sept2013-Today
LANDED..........
25Oct2013
lamak said:
Congratz lamak! Welcome to Canada!

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Hi to all...

I just created my online account yesterday for my sowp application. I was just concerned with the question if I have a written job offer from an employer in Canada. I first answered yes because I actually have and just last Monday my LMO came after how many months. Shall I mention that I actually have one? Is it necessary? Would it be a reason for refusal since my husband is already in Canada holding TWP and I will follow him and work there. Will the VO question my purpose / intention of stay? Shall I mention that I do have an offer letter or no need to.

Appreciate your advices :)

acasmf

Dec 13, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON!!!
Hi to all kabayan's and others nationalities,

I submitted my application thru VFS abudhabi, and was told that it will take 4-6mos of waiting, im on my crunch time here now as it will be my 6mos on 23rd of this month. Is there anyone here who has waited for more than 6mos already?

Merry Christmas to all...

ford07

Jun 3, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14Feb2013
Med's Request
27Aug2013
Med's Done....
28Aug2013
Passport Req..
8Sept2013- Mama Mary Bday
VISA ISSUED...
18Sept2013-Today
LANDED..........
25Oct2013
acasmf said:
Hi to all kabayan's and others nationalities,

I submitted my application thru VFS abudhabi, and was told that it will take 4-6mos of waiting, im on my crunch time here now as it will be my 6mos on 23rd of this month. Is there anyone here who has waited for more than 6mos already?

Merry Christmas to all...
Hi acasmf, mine was more than 7 months, due to strike they have been experiencing backlog. Patience is a virtue :)

acasmf

Dec 13, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SOON!!!
ford07 said:
Hi acasmf, mine was more than 7 months, due to strike they have been experiencing backlog. Patience is a virtue :)
Boss,

Thank you very much for this info... Because honestly, i am getting worried already.

I have seen that message from the embassie's website that they had this strike and may cause some backlogs to all the applications.

But i think that strike is finished already, otherwise that message would still be running on their website.

Thank a lot,