+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

Zell

Mar 21, 2013
MOCHA said:
Hi, im sorry to hear that, if u dnt mind can u share us what did they tell you as the reason of refusal? Please just wanna know the possible cause y they are not approving some applications. Thank u
In the letter it was written there 15 reasons, but for my case they crossed out only the 15th reason which states the following:

Other Reasons:
I am not satisfied that you would leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay. I am not satisfied that you are a bona fide foreign worker but are using the foreign worker program to facilitate your entry to Canada.

Anyways, I have an agency represented by an Immigration Consultant and they do believe that the decision was unfair and unjust considering the authenticity of my submitted documents and right now they are trying their best to appeal for my case.
'Yun nga lang it will take time again....thanks guys for your concern and I am really appreciating that. As I have said LIFE must go on, no matter what happens.....POSITIVITY pa rin ang isipin!

Thanks and God Bless Us!

CanadaPinoy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Awww ako din nga isip ng positive kc ang aking timeline ay January 15, 2013, sent thru courier kasabay ng sa Mom ko' she got her passport request last 04 July, nagtaka lang ako bakit sa akin wala pa kung sa iisang envelop lang nakalagay ang aming application' god help me pls!!! Positive pa din ako na naipit lang yung papers ko at mageemail din sila ng passport request!!!

Nervous but still God is great! Email email passport request pls come in!!!

Chuckty22

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-13
Passport Req..
August 22 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 09 2013
LANDED..........
Soon in GOD's Perfect time
Guys a new week will come good vibes lang guys
And lets keep prying for our possitive result and keep
Sharing about the result even negative or possitive
As for the benifits of all forumers here...
Always remember that GOD knows the best for us...

Hinata

Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2013
LANDED..........
11-09-2013
Need advice po.

Nasa Pinas ako ngayun. Papadala ko sa kasamahan ko dati sa work in dubai yung passport and email from CEM para siya magpa courier sa aramex papauntang Abu dhabi CEM. Anong name ilalagay ng friend ko sa aramex sa kanya ba or sa akin? Pwede kaya name ko at address nung work ko dun dati or pwede name nung friend ko at address ng work niya?

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Zell said:
In the letter it was written there 15 reasons, but for my case they crossed out only the 15th reason which states the following:

Other Reasons:
I am not satisfied that you would leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay. I am not satisfied that you are a bona fide foreign worker but are using the foreign worker program to facilitate your entry to Canada.

Anyways, I have an agency represented by an Immigration Consultant and they do believe that the decision was unfair and unjust considering the authenticity of my submitted documents and right now they are trying their best to appeal for my case.
'Yun nga lang it will take time again....thanks guys for your concern and I am really appreciating that. As I have said LIFE must go on, no matter what happens.....POSITIVITY pa rin ang isipin!

Thanks and God Bless Us!
ahh ok. But wat is the u r applying for? Did u state before that u have relatives there?

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
...hello,guys...i have received my passport with visa stamp...Thank you,God...!...congrats to all who have received their visa as well... ;D

...thanks to all the forumers, it helps us a lot...let's keep our communication open through this...

@ luxur, thanks,bro,for all your assistance...

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
TotoyTigas said:
Hi guys!

It's been a while, just got busy on my resignation.

Btw, gratz to those who were approved and others who received refusal letter... apply again, just like me :)

Any KLM passengers here? My route is DXB-AMSTERDAM-CALGARY and they are allowing 23kgs for check-in luggage while 12kgs for hand baggage. Do they give any extra/bonus weight? Like up to 25kgs for check-in luggage and what about tennis bag, do they allow it as your hand carry? ;)

TIA!
When are you flying to Canada??? I have chosen British Airways, Aug 9 will be my flight, Dubai-London-Calgary, 23 kg for checked baggage and 23 kg for hand carry, not bad..... Best to call KLM office in UAE to clarify the max weight allowed..... Best of luck to all of us!!!

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Zell said:
congratulations to all those who got VISA approval!

Unfortunately, I got a refusal letter from CIC via ARAMEX courier with my passport last June 27. Still sad and disappointed about this. Anyways, Life must go on......you have to move on! I'm sure, God has better plan for me and my family!
For all of you guys, don't lose hope even if things has not turned to what you expected. Everything happens for a reason.
By the way, I have agency, they will appeal for my case and hopefully will revert the CIC decision at the soonest possible time!
Good Luck to all of you guys!
Thanks for all your support to all forumers!
If u dont mind, what work is waiting for u in canada? And another question is, did u declare that u hve relatives in canada?

Hinata

Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2013
LANDED..........
11-09-2013
CanadaPinoy said:
Hi hinata' kung mastamp ang visa u from dubai' san ka manggagaling to Canada?
Ang Plano ko is singapore to canada.

TotoyTigas

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2012
Passport Req..
17-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
per said:
When are you flying to Canada??? I have chosen British Airways, Aug 9 will be my flight, Dubai-London-Calgary, 23 kg for checked baggage and 23 kg for hand carry, not bad..... Best to call KLM office in UAE to clarify the max weight allowed..... Best of luck to all of us!!!
18th of this month. Yeah called already KLM prior to my query here, anyway gratz @per and have a safe journey

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
zacoroka said:
...hello,guys...i have received my passport with visa stamp...Thank you,God...!...congrats to all who have received their visa as well... ;D

...thanks to all the forumers, it helps us a lot...let's keep our communication open through this...

@ Zacoroka

Congrats

ford07

Jun 3, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14Feb2013
Med's Request
27Aug2013
Med's Done....
28Aug2013
Passport Req..
8Sept2013- Mama Mary Bday
VISA ISSUED...
18Sept2013-Today
LANDED..........
25Oct2013
zacoroka said:

Gratz Zacoroka!!!! what month did you submit your application?

Happy Trip:) God bless