+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

Zell

Mar 21, 2013
@B Spice

Pwede po ba malaman ang email address ng embassy for application inquiry, mag pa follow-up lang din po ako sana sa kanila about sa status na aking application.

Salamat Po!

No worries! Malapit na malapit na yan......!

Zell

Mar 21, 2013
Guys!

Can you give me the email address of Embassy coz I just want to follow-up the status of my application! Thanks......always think positive!

:D

Karlo Magno

Dec 27, 2012
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
soon
@ zell
application status / return back ppt

abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

God bless us! good day!

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
B Spice said:
Hi guys..i got my application number as they reply for me with it...kaya lang mukhang wala pa ring assurance kung kailan maaprubahan..but at least i know now that they received my papers....to God be the Glory! :D
Hello. mine too. How many months now? Me is 6 months already. Basta pray lang tayu! and be positive. God is working. Anung inapply mu and how long na your application? Thanks

B Spice

May 9, 2013
ms. agd said:
Hello. mine too. How many months now? Me is 6 months already. Basta pray lang tayu! and be positive. God is working. Anung inapply mu and how long na your application? Thanks

Mag two months palang..but need to fly before 17 of this month..my timeline kc ako s work...baker aply ko s catering company...hopefully mag ok n tyo lahat...god bless

mistbelle

May 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi , UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asa13 said:
Makikisagot na lang.. Almo means accelerated labour market opinion. Sana magsidatingan na mga visa sa lahat. In Jesus name!
thanks asa13..

6 months na yung application ko.....Faith and Prayers keeps the waiting worthwhile!!!

pwde n kaya ako mg email sa CAD embassy? or i have to make it after the newly published processing time which is 8-10 months?

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
mistbelle said:
thanks asa13..

6 months na yung application ko.....Faith and Prayers keeps the waiting worthwhile!!!

pwde n kaya ako mg email sa CAD embassy? or i have to make it after the newly published processing time which is 8-10 months?
Better to follow up since ur already on ur 6th month. Just pretend u didnt know about the 8-10mons thing. Anyway its 6mos on their site..

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
galuramarvin said:
I hope nahindi umbot ng 8 to 10 months....and maging ok ag lahat
hello! kelan ka nagsubmit application mo? mine is 6 months too. Hindi yan aabot nang 8 months. God is in control. Darating mga visa natin in His perfect time. MAniwala tayu. mangyayari yun!

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
Guys whats up hope all is doin well with our applications, just want to seek some advises in this forum.
I'm a november applicant from Kuwait and currently in the Phils for a vacation, my question is if the embassy will
respond/contact me for like passport request/medical can i process here in the Philippines?
If so, what is the procedure should i undertake, please advise on this guys.
Thanks in advance ;D

ms. agd said:
hello! kelan ka nagsubmit application mo? mine is 6 months too. Hindi yan aabot nang 8 months. God is in control. Darating mga visa natin in His perfect time. MAniwala tayu. mangyayari yun!

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
hothunk74 said:
Guys whats up hope all is doin well with our applications, just want to seek some advises in this forum.
I'm a november applicant from Kuwait and currently in the Phils for a vacation, my question is if the embassy will
respond/contact me for like passport request/medical can i process here in the Philippines?
If so, what is the procedure should i undertake, please advise on this guys.
Thanks in advance ;D
@hothunk74, as per previous experiences of applicants, if your application is in Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy you can only get your approved visa from Abu Dhabi, anyways they give you 1 month to submit your passport so you have a lot of time to return to UAE..... In case the applicant has applied in UAE Embassy and has returned to Phils. for good then that's the time you have to follow certain procedures to transfer your application to the Phils., then you have to wait again and eventually get your visa from the Canadian Embassy in Phils. ;D ;D ;D