NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Lonay1979 said:
Sad to say one of our November applicants has been refused...cmsaeed :(:(:(
Hi Lonay,

How did you know??? Are you friends with cmsaeed??? I noticed that he did not put his NOC code, can you please ask him and also if he could share the reason for his refusal..... At least there are some movement now from the November applicants but I hope the next movements will be positive......

Thanks for the update!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
per said:
Hi Lonay,

How did you know??? Are you friends with cmsaeed??? I noticed that he did not put his NOC code, can you please ask him and also if he could share the reason for his refusal..... At least there are some movement now from the November applicants but I hope the next movements will be positive......

Thanks for the update!!!! ;) ;) ;)
@ Per

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/october-november-2012-visa-application-in-abu-dhabi-please-join-this-topic-t128051.0.html

He informed Marck19k yesterday....:(:(:( we are all in the hot seat...one of these days will be our turn...hope it will be good news for everyone.

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Lonay1979 said:
@ Per

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/october-november-2012-visa-application-in-abu-dhabi-please-join-this-topic-t128051.0.html

He informed Marck19k yesterday....:(:(:( we are all in the hot seat...one of these days will be our turn...hope it will be good news for everyone.
As per cmsaeed's post, I think he got his refusal on or before May 12, 2013 which was one week ago already...... However, the reason was not clear...... I hope we get some good news this week...... Thanks @Lonay1979 for the link!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
So I spoke to CmSaeed on the phone and apparently he got his refusal letter back in January. No reason was given. He thinks that the reason is that his work experience does not really match the NOC he was applying under. He plans to apply again under a more relevant NOC.

Perhaps if your application is to be refused you would have heard sooner... And perhaps alot of people who posted on this thread have not come back to update us...

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Boudz said:
So I spoke to CmSaeed on the phone and apparently he got his refusal letter back in January. No reason was given. He thinks that the reason is that his work experience does not really match the NOC he was applying under. He plans to apply again under a more relevant NOC.

Perhaps if your application is to be refused you would have heard sooner... And perhaps alot of people who posted on this thread have not come back to update us...
Hi Boudz, as per previous experience, the Verification Officers whenever they deny a visa, they always provide explanation and valid reason/s for the denial in the refusal letter..... They just don't deny someone without a single reason in the letter.

I also don't think that it is based on unmatched experience because A LOT for Cashier / Cleaner / Food Counter jobs where the person applying is working in another industry and no experience at all still got their visas..... 5 of my friends who are already in Canada right now had the same case but their visa are all approved within this year and they don't have a single experience as Cashiers and their previous work experiences are all Office related.

Most probably if the application was returned that early and maybe there is no reason indicated in the refusal letter it is because the application is INCOMPLETE......

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
He said they didn't give him a reason, maybe he didn't want to share the reason or maybe he didn't understand the reason and that is why he is still speculating why he was refused...

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Boudz said:
He said they didn't give him a reason, maybe he didn't want to share the reason or maybe he didn't understand the reason and that is why he is still speculating why he was refused...
@Lonay & @Boudz, since cmsaeed's application was refused back in January, we cannot assume now that there is really a movement for November applicants so we wait again for a RECENT approval or even denial...... Good luck to us!!!!! Always wish for luck it might be effective..... ;) ;) ;)

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Boudz said:
So many reasons :(:(:(

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
per said:
@ Lonay & @ Boudz, since cmsaeed's application was refused back in January, we cannot assume now that there is really a movement for November applicants so we wait again for a RECENT approval or even denial...... Good luck to us!!!!! Always wish for luck it might be effective..... ;) ;) ;)
Think of it like this, maybe refusal letters take a shorter time to arrive...

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Embassy replied to my enquiry :(:(

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

We are currently experiencing a backlog in processing of temporary foreign worker (TFW) applications due to an unexpected increase in the volume of applications submitted in late 2012.

We are unable to accurately predict at this time how long applications will take to process; however, we estimate 8-10 months for this category.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration / AF
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Lonay1979 said:
Embassy replied to my enquiry :(:(

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are currently experiencing a backlog in processing of temporary foreign worker (TFW) applications due to an unexpected increase in the volume of applications submitted in late 2012.

We are unable to accurately predict at this time how long applications will take to process; however, we estimate 8-10 months for this category.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration / AF
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi
@ Lonay1979, so it is confirmed that it is really 8-10 months...... So no confusion anymore, it is not 6 months, it is 8-10 months...... Though this is very sad, we have no choice but to comply...... 6 months are for online submissions only...... :( :( :( October applicants are so many that they are not yet finished with them plus the Managers/Supervisors/Cooks which are priority positions.....

Shaun_jk

Jan 6, 2013
per said:
@ Lonay1979, so it is confirmed that it is really 8-10 months...... So no confusion anymore, it is not 6 months, it is 8-10 months...... Though this is very sad, we have no choice but to comply...... 6 months are for online submissions only...... :( :( :( October applicants are so many that they are not yet finished with them plus the Managers/Supervisors/Cooks which are priority positions.....
I received same email which was sended , i submit my papers through aramiex on 27 , they received on 28 nov, 2012 but still no idea.

Dear Sir/Madam,

lways include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message.

Please include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.

B Spice

May 9, 2013
Hi guys...i dont know how to edit my status....
My timeline
Lmo receive...march 13
Visa applied....april 15
Noc....6252
Position...baker
Date of joining....june 8,2013
End of contract....sept.24,2012

As you can see...i have only 4 months contract coz its seasonal hiring...so i dont know if i can get visa as shorter as 2 months...but i know God will make a way for each and everyone of us....so keep the faith in him!

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
Hi guys... please update us anyone who will be getting result from CEM. My husband took his 2-week vacation here in the Philippines. We just pulled out his passport couple of weeks ago from CEM to take his vacation. CEM said they will just emailed us if ever they'll be needing his passport. Why does it taking soooo loooooooooooooong??? We filed last November 5, 2012 up to now no result yet :(