Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Nelle said:
Don't be sad, everything happens for a reason. It will soon come.... Good things come to those people who wait..... So we wait..... Hehehe..... ;) ;) ;)

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
I don't understand why it's taking so long? If you have too many applications then hire extra staff! Simple as that, they are complaining that there is high unemployment in Canada, then just hire some unemployed people and it is a win-win situation.

These companies are not going to wait for us forever, they have vacancies and eventually they may give up on us and hire someone else.

8-10 months is just ridiculous, I know people who have their permanent residence approved through other avenues in less time.

So what happens if I lose the job offer because the company is not willing to wait for so long? Businesses move fast and a vacancy can only stay empty for so long. In the meantime we are asked to put our lives on hold.

Abu Dhabi is now officially the slowest processing office in the world.

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
I understand English is not all of our first language, but perhaps we should all try writing in English in this forum. If you are not comfortable with your English, think of it as an opportunity to practice before you move to Canada. Don't you want to have strong English in Canada?

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
per said:
Daanin na lang sa tawa, kasi kung maiinis ka, magagalit ka, wala din...... Grabe mag 6 months na tayong nagtitiis ah..... Grabe subok na subok ang haba ng pasensya natin..... What is just unfair is that new applications will be processed quicker..... :( Baka nga mauna pa ang approval nila satin..... :mad: Well, let's just wait and see.... AGAIN..... ;) ;) ;)
@ Per

Mag english ka raw..bawal tagalog :):):)

Lal Bahadur

May 7, 2013
[qI hope emabssy of Abudhabi can fare to give us visa.After This is my 2nt time i applied visa again refuse god will punish those who deny visa.

mac n chiz

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct. 2012 All doc's submitted
Interview........
20- 03- 2013 background check
Passport Req..
27- 03- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28- 03- 2013
LANDED..........
May 9, 2013
hi guys,

marc, ironica, nelle, musta na? its been a while guys...ang init ng forum ngayon ah..and to B spice (my wife) good luck hopefully you will get your visa nxt month...god speed, pray for us..

Nelle

Jan 14, 2013
@ per thanks but sad nko tlga
@ Mac wla pa din pre
@ Lonay cross finger tyo

In Gods will inshallah... Keep in touch guys

Marc19k

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=navy]Abu Dhabi UAE[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=navy]6421[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=navy]08-11-2012[/color]
Med's Request
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Interview........
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=navy]16-06-2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=navy]30-06-2013[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=navy]August 05, 2013..[/color]
mac n chiz said:
hi guys,

marc, ironica, nelle, musta na? its been a while guys...ang init ng forum ngayon ah..and to B spice (my wife) good luck hopefully you will get your visa nxt month...god speed, pray for us..
@ mac
Thank,s keep on praying for all. Pre, hows new life? Oo nga masyado ng mainit sa forum,respeto lang po sa bawat isa..We will see this month if nothing else so,we wait until ten months..

Guyz, MOre Patience and Keep on Praying.

Jra203

Apr 25, 2013
:-*why the embassy do nt have any intrest in food counter attendent!!!!!! ..I think it's nt fare to apporove the visa by the job title !!!!! Better to follow the time !!!!! Anyway nth can happen by crying !!!!

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Marc19k said:
@ mac
Thank,s keep on praying for all. Pre, hows new life? Oo nga masyado ng mainit sa forum,respeto lang po sa bawat isa..We will see this month if nothing else so,we wait until ten months..

Guyz, MOre Patience and Keep on Praying.
I think they are still stuck on processing October applicants that's why they can't move on to November...... Maybe there are a lot of them than we thought who are still waiting for their visas (i.e. Luxur) and a recently approved October applicant also is another sign..... Collective prayer guys..... Maybe if more are praying then our voices will be louder, then maybe a miracle..... Hehehehe..... We should HOPE FOR THE BEST but PREPARE FOR THE WORST...... Better be safe than sorry...... Goodluck to everyone of us!!!! ;D ;D ;D

GOOD MORNING CANADA APPLICANTS!!!!

It's a new day and a renewed hope..... I hope we will be hearing good news today at least for November applicants..... ;) ;) ;)

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
@ LUXUR, have you tried following-up via email to the Embassy??? Maybe it is logical now to follow-up with them since you are past 7 months already..... Try just in case they reply and it is Passport Request already!!!! ;) ;) ;)

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
per said:
@ LUXUR, have you tried following-up via email to the Embassy??? Maybe it is logical now to follow-up with them since you are past 7 months already..... Try just in case they reply and it is Passport Request already!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Per has a point! ;) My husband is planning to have his 2-week vacation in the Philippines. He pulled out his passport from CEM about a week ago. CEM said they will just emailed him just in case they'll be needing his passport again. That is also the same day, Ironica is there at the CEM and have her passport stamped. I guess it will take a bit longer for processing because if not they can tell my husband that just wait for result and have not given him his passport. I am praying that this coming weeks will be a joyous time to celebrate. I'll just keep you posted guys if ever we received a feedback from CEM.

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
i will go to Canadian Embassy Abu dhabi on 23rd of May to pull out my orignal passport because by the end of this month i m going to my home country on my annual Vaccations for 35 days

now 6 months going to be finish but not single response from Embassy i do not know why its taking long time /??????
i just wanted to ask if i pull out my orignal passport would be affect on my application??? or should i send Enquiry Email to Canadian Embassy
to check my application Status before going on vaccation , it will also worse imact on my case if i send email to Embassy ?? please any one can response about email ????? but on CIC website mentioned who applied through Embassy will take time 8 to 10 Months...... ehhhh

i have forget about my friend who has applied on 16 october for supervisor Post in Conveince Store he is being requested for Orignal Passport
by embassy last week with Police Enquiry as well he is being also requested for IELTS and he has got 4 Band and submit his ielts in embassy on feb 2 and he sumbit before 23rd march in embassy,

Best Wishes for alll Applicants with full of bless God knows all of peopls will be sooon thier loving dastination

God , jesus , Bhagwan , Muahammad Bless all on us

luxur

Jul 22, 2011
Hi All,

Today is my 7th month of waiting....it is very hard to to imagine until now I'm in awaiting mode.....l'am very thankful that i have an employer who is very willing to wait until l received my Visa, my advised to ALL Applicants is to make frequent communication with your future Employer, so that if your visa has been approved still you have a job to go (in Canada), otherwise your Visa is no longer useful. just a cent.

@ PER, I'll try to email the embassy regarding my application status, and once they replied you will be the first one to know.

@ Zackorocca and you'll be the second to know....see you in thursday pizza or pasta time for merienda.

mylene28

May 9, 2013
Hk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon.....
Good afternoon to all..... Hoping for a faster processing of our visa. God help us!