ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Lonay1979 said:
@ Per

ako ata may balat sa puwet heheehhehe....tiis tiis lang muna tayo pag may time..God knows the perfect timing:)

Daanin na lang sa tawa, kasi kung maiinis ka, magagalit ka, wala din...... Grabe mag 6 months na tayong nagtitiis ah..... Grabe subok na subok ang haba ng pasensya natin..... What is just unfair is that new applications will be processed quicker..... :( Baka nga mauna pa ang approval nila satin..... :mad: Well, let's just wait and see.... AGAIN..... ;) ;) ;)

mylene28

May 9, 2013
Hk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon.....
Ang tagal na ng processing ng nagsubbmit sa embassy!! Kelan ba ung effectivity nun 8 to 10 mnths...

friendly9211

Apr 16, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/01/2015
Doc's Request.
28/02/2015
IELTS Request
13/03/2015
Med's Done....
11/04/2015
Please try to write in English to understand everyone :(
thanks

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Goodluck to the April applicants who submitted their application at the Embassy..... Most probably your visa will be released next year Feb 2014..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

ronranger

Mar 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2012
Med's Request
14-02-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2013
Note: This visa office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above. Processing times begin on the day our office receives a complete application.

For more detailed information on processing times for all other categories of applications at Canadian visa offices, please see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.

mas detailed information yung by country ang nk graph .try to look for it.dont just focus on that example.In my honest opinion,bka average yan ng lahat ng embassys around the world ng canada.

ronranger

Mar 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2012
Med's Request
14-02-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2013
saka it did not say naman kung para saan bansa yung 8-10 months na processing dba!?

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
reyvil13pv said:
per said:
Goodluck to the April applicants who submitted their application at the Embassy..... Most probably your visa will be released next year Feb 2014..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
[/quot :'(

MR. PER WHOEVER U ARE. SHUT UPPP!!
ur so so so negative. u dont work at the embassy so please. we dont need ur negative ideas. keep it with u.
GOODLUCK TO U!!!
Excuse me??? You don't have the right to tell me what my opinion should be..... THERE IS NO RIGHT AND WRONG OPINION..... If you don't like my comments then don't read it..... Be educated enough to respect others opinion.... This is not twitter or facebook so don't bring that kind of attitude here......

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
reyvil13pv said:
per said:

ur so so so negative. u dont work at the embassy so please. we dont need ur negative ideas. keep it with u.
GOODLUCK TO U!!!

It was just an estimate ( I used the word "most probably" right?)..... It might be less or more...... Why are you so affected??? You submitted online right??? So the post was to your benefit because it says there online will be 4-6 months...... I am an applicant too, the same as you........ I did not claim that my statement was a fact..... If you don't want my opinion then that's okay..... Pinoy ka ba??? Kasi kung Pinoy ka, nakakahiya yung ganyang ugali..... Matuto tayong rumespeto ng opinyon, kung hindi natin gusto then leave it..... REMEMBER THIS IS A FORUM..... This is not your twitter or facebook account..... And I am Ms. Per..... Thank you and I hope there will be no further PERSONAL attack messages like this.....

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
reyvil13pv said:
per said:

GOODLUCK TO U!!!

Also, please note that everything I estimated was from the information update of friendly9211, which was verified via A LINK TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY - ABU DHABI website...... Please back read and be intelligent enough to follow the link that was posted before you attack another member of this forum...... We are here to share information and not attack someone specifically if we don't like their opinions......

KINDLY FOLLOW THIS LINK.... canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/processing-traitement.aspx.

The site was updated May 2013 compared to the CIC Website which was updated Jan 2013.

======>PLEASE PRACTICE RESPECT!!!!!<=======

bnj

May 13, 2013
per said:
Also, please note that everything I estimated was from the information update of friendly9211, which was verified via A LINK TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY - ABU DHABI website...... Please back read and be intelligent enough to follow the link that was posted before you attack another member of this forum...... We are here to share information and not attack someone specifically if we don't like their opinions......

KINDLY FOLLOW THIS LINK.... canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/processing-traitement.aspx.

The site was updated May 2013 compared to the CIC Website which was updated Jan 2013.

======>PLEASE PRACTICE RESPECT!!!!!<=======

Wow..... Pahiya tayo dyan pre @reyvil13pv.... Babae pala yun..... Based on facts naman pala si @per...... She did not say bad words or anything out of the line so there is no need for your message..... Pare, keep it to yourself if you don't like the comment or better say it nicely, wala naman mawawala dba..... You can also send a personal message to her..... Apologize pare, that is if you are man enough to admit your mistake....

Timeline April 22, 2013 submitted full application online as Supervisor (Subway) in Calgary. Thanks!!!

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
@reyvil13pv, you deleted your post??? Why??? Anyways, I quoted you, so everybody can see what you sent me and you cannot delete my posts where you are quoted..... Frankly, I may be voicing out my frustrations, who would not be sad about this right??? Do you think I am happy that the processing time is longer??? I am affected by this because my application was submitted to the Embassy BUT YOU SUBMITTED ONLINE.

I would understand if you submitted to the Embassy and you are not happy with my thoughts..... But like my comment with @Lonay, we can just try to laugh about it or joke about it, crying or being angry will do no good so we are all trying to stretch our patience here (is that NEGATIVE for you???).....

Goodluck also to you..... If there will be an IELTS requirement, I hope you pass READING COMPREHENSION.....

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Jra203 said:
:) I hope our visa will granted in 2014""""""

@reyvil13pv, same thought as my message right??? This post was posted before mine, so why are you targeting only me??? Why not target "friendly" (originator of the post) and "jra203" also????

@jra203, careful, maybe you will be the next target...... ;) ;) ;)

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
@ Per

Wag mo na lang pansinin si reyvil13pv...sya ata may balat sa puwet hehehehe.....sa mga ka forum mates...respect respect naman po sa opinion ng iba pag may time..

Thanks po.

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Lonay1979 said:
@ Per

Wag mo na lang pansinin si reyvil13pv...sya ata may balat sa puwet hehehehe.....sa mga ka forum mates...respect respect naman po sa opinion ng iba pag may time..

Thanks po.
@Lonay1979, hala ka, baka awayin ka din...... ;) ;) ;) I'm sure you will pass IELTS reading comprehension in case we will be required.... ;D ;D ;D Gudnyt!!!