Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
;D GOOD MORNING GUYS!!! ;D

@melai5476(Spouse), @Nelle, @cmsaeed, @Marc19k this is your week!!!!! Goodluck and please inform us for any news from the Embassy..... Anytime now you might be hearing from them...... :eek:

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
Hi, I really hope so! Base on the website CEM-Abu Dhabi prossing time will take 1-7 months huhuhu. Sana di naman abutin ng ganun katagal. At sana di ba if denied dati pa lumabas result, masakit kasi ang tagal mo naghintay. Pero anyway, lets hope for a positive result! Inshallah :)

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
melai5476 said:
Hi, I really hope so! Base on the website CEM-Abu Dhabi prossing time will take 1-7 months huhuhu. Sana di naman abutin ng ganun katagal. At sana di ba if denied dati pa lumabas result, masakit kasi ang tagal mo naghintay. Pero anyway, lets hope for a positive result! Inshallah :)

@melai, yep that's what the website says (7 months) but if you observe the actual trend it is still more or less five months as proven by (3) three applicants who received their visas recently like mac n chiz and 2 of my friends..... So just be positive and goodluck!!!!

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
melai5476 said:
Is there anyone from October applicant who hasn't yet get their visa result?
Yes there is, it is Luxur, Oct 14 applicant..... Check the list and he is the only one remaining but mac n chiz's application was later, Oct 25 which was already done and visa was issued.... Luxur's application might be a bit more complicated than the normal or it was lost / forgotten..... We can only speculate.....

HAZEL2020

Sep 21, 2011
raymondyazon said:
HAZEL2020 said:
uu, pero nasa al ain ako.. may agency ka ba?anu work mo dun sa can

Wala ko agency... Pinadalhan lang ako ng sister ko ng LMO... Food counter attendant... Kaw ba?
ahhh.. food counter attendant din ako, anung company kaba? sna naman ok yung result natin..

Nelle

Jan 14, 2013
per said:
;D GOOD MORNING GUYS!!! ;D

@ melai5476(Spouse), @ Nelle, @ cmsaeed, @ Marc19k this is your week!!!!! Goodluck and please inform us for any news from the Embassy..... Anytime now you might be hearing from them...... :eek:

Hi per still waiting
Nelle

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
per said:
Yes there is, it is Luxur, Oct 14 applicant..... Check the list and he is the only one remaining but mac n chiz's application was later, Oct 25 which was already done and visa was issued.... Luxur's application might be a bit more complicated than the normal or it was lost / forgotten..... We can only speculate.....
Hi! I'd like to ask pag ire-release na ba yung visa and passport mo from CEM, we will get a notification email from them or sms from aramex?

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
melai5476 said:
Hi! I'd like to ask pag ire-release na ba yung visa and passport mo from CEM, we will get a notification email from them or sms from aramex?
If you availed of the passport return service from Aramex, then Aramex will be the one to contact you. However, if you did not submit the original passport together with the application then it will be an email from the Embassy asking for the original passport. :D

Marc19k

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=navy]Abu Dhabi UAE[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=navy]6421[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=navy]08-11-2012[/color]
Med's Request
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Interview........
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=navy]16-06-2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=navy]30-06-2013[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=navy]August 05, 2013..[/color]
@ maling
Bon Voyage....

Once you reached in Canada. I will give you some tips of positive questions by the immigration..
*Name of Employer?
*Address of Employer?
*Tel.Number of employer?
*Work regarding sa LMO?

GOoDLUck.!

Marc19k :)

zya

Mar 25, 2013
raymondyazon said:
are u applying from dubai?
Hi peeps bago lang po ako dito.. question lang po. my interview ba majority ng applicants sa AUH canadian embassy, Food counter attendant po inapplayan ko?

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
zya said:
Hi peeps bago lang po ako dito.. question lang po. my interview ba majority ng applicants sa AUH canadian embassy, Food counter attendant po inapplayan ko?
@zya, majority NO interview, as per past experiences po ng previous applicants, they will ask for an interview if there are some inconsistencies and conflicts on your application and they will give you a chance to justify yourself. ;)

zya

Mar 25, 2013
per said:
@ zya, majority NO interview, as per past experiences po ng previous applicants, they will ask for an interview if there are some inconsistencies and conflicts on your application and they will give you a chance to justify yourself. ;)
thank you so much per.. :)