TBA
Passport Req..
Original PP submitted w/ the application
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2013
LANDED..........
Very soon...
@Kres123

im sad about the result of your application but happy coz your totally okay now. at least you can reapply. but the worst thing there is you've reach more than 4 months of waiting. haist... we dont really know what VO's decision. thank you for updating us here kres123...

Hoping and praying for a good results for the coming weeks...

Best luck to all pending applicants! God bless us all!

Praying,

Ironica

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Kres123 said:
Again SO SORRY TO ALL OF YOU! I was really depressed honestly, two weeks i didn't open this forum, coz it reminded me for what happened, i will go back to philippines and reapply. I am okay now, i didn't not expected that even how many experiences you had, even you submitted all the requirements required by the embassy, even you waited for so long, there is still a chance that the application might be denied. The sad thing was the embassy did not return all my docs that i sent them. They just sent me a letter of refusal and my passport.

Again Sorry for not updating you immediately! I hope you will understand! @ luxur, i hope you will have your visa soon, don'tfollow up always, maybe thats the reason why the visa officer rejected my application. Hehehe...nakulitan sakin...

@ Kres123, maybe you can consider having an immigration lawyer once you re-apply..... Maybe they can help you on providing better requirements..... Just make sure you will not be a victim of scams in the Philippines..... I am really sad but I know you're strong to get it over with..... We will pray for a better result for you on your next application, I hope you won't give up..... Goodluck on your journey.....

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
Butchoi501 said:
Currently I'm in kuwait...any news?

Hello Butchoi501 i just registered here im November applicant also from kuwait, till now no response from canadian embassy in abu dhabi.
What i have was my file # of my application emailed from them. Im in my 4 mos of waiting (Nov 24 2012) so hopefully it will come.
How about you whats your status? regards

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hi to everyone im newbie here just want to share also my timeline:

Date of application: Nov 24, 2012
sent docs thru aramex in abu dhabi canadian embassy,
please include me on this list to give me update also.
Thank you very much...

Marc19k said:
Pls.Let share your Timeline / NOC. (Abu-Dhabi Only)
esp.to all newbie.( so,can give you some advice and answer )

I'm praying for all of applicant who are in this form.

Apps Rec'd PPR VISA STATUS VISA Rec'd DURATION NOC LANDING

O C T O B E R
lebronjames 01-Oct-12 05-Feb-13 APPROVED 10-Feb-13 135Days 6622 TBA
Maling 09-Oct-12 10-Feb-13 APPROVED 19-Feb-13 144Days ? TBA

Luxur 14-Oct-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
rahul syal 18-Oct-12 24-Jan-13 APPROVED 27-Jan-13 101Days Rest.Mgr. TBA
mac n chiz 25-Oct-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6661 TBA

N O V E M B E R
Nelle 05-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
cmsaeed 06-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Marc19k 08-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
Rosier192 13-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Carlito123 14-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
Karlo Magno 19-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
merx 21-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
singhsukhbir 21-Nov-12 12-Feb-13 APPROVED TBA ? TBA
nomi119 28-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA
aydee 29-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA

D E C E M B E R
per 10-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
cee12345 12-Dec-12 27-Feb-13 APPROVED 12-Mar-13 90Days 0114 TBA
Franz08 13-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
pado 23-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA
Shakinoor 23-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Ironica 24-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA
Butchoi501 29-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA

J A N U A R Y
zacoroka 02-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
kratos25 06-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6322 TBA
Jeace 08-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Zell 13-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 1471 TBA
CanadaPinoy 15-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Ghagen(Spouse)23-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
lexie_nicole(Spouse)29-Jan TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
divinevina 29-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
ronie21 29-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA

F E B R U A R Y
planazur 21-Feb-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA

M A R C H
Nadine26 17-Mar-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6453 TBA

**TBA - To be Advised
**PPR - Passport Request
**Pending- waiting for update
**NOC - National Occupational Classification

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
hothunk74 said:
Butchoi501 said:
Currently I'm in kuwait...any news?

Hello Butchoi501 i just registered here im November applicant also from kuwait, till now no response from canadian embassy in abu dhabi.
What i have was my file # of my application emailed from them. Im in my 4 mos of waiting (Nov 24 2012) so hopefully it will come.
How about you whats your status? regards

Hothunk74,

So far no update yet,aside from the breaking news from Kres123..anyways just wait for your turn hopefully soon they will give us good results. Keep on praying ..if you can send me ur number much better so we can talk over the phone I'll be the one to call u.what is ur NOC ?

@ kres123 , I'm sorry to hear that, I know it's really a big downfall but as what they said everything happens for a reason.if you don't mind can u give us a copy or the letter so we can analyze where is the lope holes in this case. Thanks in advance.. Wishing u a best of luck ur new endeavor... Just trust in The Lord always

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
@Kres123 sorry to hear that. where did u apply? u know what that the same reasons i got from the CEM when I was applied last year. So, disappointed but God knows what's really good to us.. Don't lose hope because u can try it again, the saddest things in my point are wasting of money, time and effort to wait the result. All of a sudden, we got refusal letter.. But, I'm very thankful to God coz the employer of my hubby always get us a new LMO. Keep on praying and God will give the desire of our heart.. :)

@Ronie you have the same NOC code with my Hubby. I hope this time he will get a visa from the embassy of Canada in Dubai.. :)

Kres123

Jan 10, 2013
lexie_nicole said:
@ Kres123 sorry to hear that. where did u apply? u know what that the same reasons i got from the CEM when I was applied last year. So, disappointed but God knows what's really good to us.. Don't lose hope because u can try it again, the saddest things in my point are wasting of money, time and effort to wait the result. All of a sudden, we got refusal letter.. But, I'm very thankful to God coz the employer of my hubby always get us a new LMO. Keep on praying and God will give the desire of our heart.. :)

@ Ronie you have the same NOC code with my Hubby. I hope this time he will get a visa from the embassy of Canada in Dubai.. :)
@Nicole, Thank you so much! I applied in canadian embassy abudhabi, would you mind if i will ask you where did you apply when your visa app denied? I am planning to apply in philippines, and
what are the things or any proof you've submitted to cem to prove to them that you will leave canada after your authorized contract? Please let me know, or just give a hint. THANKS IN ADVANCE. :)

Kres123

Jan 10, 2013
Butchoi501 said:
Hothunk74,

So far no update yet,aside from the breaking news from Kres123..anyways just wait for your turn hopefully soon they will give us good results. Keep on praying ..if you can send me ur number much better so we can talk over the phone I'll be the one to call u.what is ur NOC ?

@ kres123 , I'm sorry to hear that, I know it's really a big downfall but as what they said everything happens for a reason.if you don't mind can u give us a copy or the letter so we can analyze where is the lope holes in this case. Thanks in advance.. Wishing u a best of luck ur new endeavor... Just trust in The Lord always

Thanks butchoi501, please give me your email address i will send you the copy of my letter, i can't post it in here coz it's too long, if it's okay with you...
GOODLUCK and again Thanks...:)

Zell

Mar 21, 2013
Good Day to Everyone!
Just wanna share po, nabasa ko from this forum that if you want your application to be more solid and just, provide bank statement, proof of assets (land titles & etc.), letter of sponsorship from your relatives in Canada, and previous stamped of other countries except UAE and Philippines, whether ur tourist or employment in your passport! Even if you are applying as worker, these documents will definitely give an advantage to your application from the VO tonprove na babalik ka from your country of residence when your visa expired.
Hoping for the best to everyone.... :D
Zell

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
@ butchoi501 my NOC is 8431 and my contact no. 66807190, thanks for your time God bless on your application:)

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hi marc19k, my NOC is 8431 what country are you now? we have the same month of timeline what is the status of your application, regards:)

Marc19k said:
GUDMOrning Everyone!. :)
I'm Hoping today to hear a Good News!
GOd Bless everyone..

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
Sorry to hear that it really sad its really heart broken God bless you do not worry and do not lose its easy to say so many thing but i m sure if you prepare yourself again for this thing i m sure you will get it this time if you apply

Do not lose your hope its part of life

take care and i m sure you will get it bless for you with full of success in your life