26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
galuramarvin said:
paano ko ma call si maling? number?
Hi Marvin,

here is my GSM # 968 95451030, If you are in Muscat, try to go to Muscat Grand Mall and locate the Papparoti Cafe, I am working there.

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
Ei guys,

Cee just want to congratulate you...with the span 90 days you got your visa already...

so to those who still waiting even if it takes longer i do believe that there a hope and it pays to wait...
keep on praying and He will grant our request..

To those who already had their visa please share your experiences so that we will have an idea..thanks in advance

Break a leg guys...Ciao!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

galuramarvin

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
ang pinaka problem ko lng namn talaga is..my present employer had my passport and they wont give it to me until october 26 or i resign and after that i wait 3 months before they release me and i will be sent back to the philippines. Is there a way that

1. if the embassy ask for my passport I request that I can send it after 3 months of receiving the passport request? So my employer can release my passport then?

2. Can I still pursue my application through abu dhabi even if i returned to Philippines? or eg.I returned to Philippines and Abu dhabi requested my passport can I still pursue applying through abu dhabi and not to transfer my application to philippine canadian embassy?

cee12345

Dec 23, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-12-2014 (Received in Ottawa on May-14-2014)
Doc's Request.
Sent PCC on Sep-4-2014 (without any request from CIC)
AOR Received.
June-25-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Dec-22-2014
Med's Done....
Dec-23-2014 (by Dr. Gabor Lantos - Uploaded via eMedical on Jan-13-2015. ECAS updated to Medical Received on Jan-16-2015)
Passport Req..
March 23, 2015 at 9:37PM (ECAS Status changed to Decision Made on March 24, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2015
LANDED..........
May 10, 2015
galuramarvin said:
Receive my LMO today....what should I do magreresign naba ko sa work? buwis buhay
Please back read. You will really get a lot of information and you will not waste your time but rather get you going on preparing for your application. Most of the answers to your questions are there.

Go to CIC website and read about WORK PERMIT and the process.

Again, I will repeat this. LMO will not guarantee you work permit. LMO is just a Labour Market Opinion that allows your employer to hire foreign worker. In order for you to work in Canada, you will need a work permit. In order for you to be granted with the Work Permit you will need to satisfy the Visa Officer that you are the right candidate with the skills & experience. You will leave Canada at the expiry of your work permit and that your employer has taken all the means to hire Canadian or Permanent Residents.

In short, do not RESIGN until you get your permit. As mentioned several times, please call Maling and he will help you.

galuramarvin

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hindi naman po yun ang problem ko. ang problem ko.
What if mag passport request ang embassy? ang passport kopo ay nasa employer ko and before ko sya makuha i need to resign.and pag nagresign ako 3 months bago nila ako i release..do you think po ano dpat ko gwin?r=thats why nasabi ko if magreresign nba ko dhil kung wala sa kamay ko passport ko sa ppr di ko mabbigay yun.dhil 3 months pa bgo ibigay sakin ng employer ko now.

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Hello,guys...i have a friend who has 2 LMOs, the span of time between the 2 LMOs is 3 months...is there any possibility he can apply for both?...or would it complicate things?

any feedback would be highly appreciated. :)

Thanks...!

galuramarvin

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
What if mag passport request ang embassy? ang passport kopo ay nasa employer ko and before ko sya makuha i need to resign.and pag nagresign ako 3 months bago nila ako i release..do you think po ano dpat ko gwin?r=thats why nasabi ko if magreresign nba ko dhil kung wala sa kamay ko passport ko sa ppr di ko mabbigay yun.dhil 3 months pa bgo ibigay sakin ng employer ko now.

Marc19k

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=navy]Abu Dhabi UAE[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=navy]6421[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=navy]08-11-2012[/color]
Med's Request
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Interview........
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=navy]16-06-2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=navy]30-06-2013[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=navy]August 05, 2013..[/color]
GUDMorning everyone!. :)

I'm Hoping today to hear a Good News!

GOd Bless us all Applicants..

galuramarvin

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
galuramarvin said:
ang pinaka problem ko lng namn talaga is..my present employer had my passport and they wont give it to me until october 26 or i resign and after that i wait 3 months before they release me and i will be sent back to the philippines. Is there a way that

1. if the embassy ask for my passport I request that I can send it after 3 months of receiving the passport request? So my employer can release my passport then?

2. Can I still pursue my application through abu dhabi even if i returned to Philippines? or eg.I returned to Philippines and Abu dhabi requested my passport can I still pursue applying through abu dhabi and not to transfer my application to philippine canadian embassy?

@galuramarvin, sa pagkakaalam ko po, kung wala ka na sa Oman or any country na sakop ng Abu Dhabi Embassy sa pag grant ng visa, you cannot pursue your application in Abu Dhabi anymore at kailangan mo ilipat ito sa Canada Embassy sa Pinas.

About sa passport request, ang alam ko 1 month lang from the date of passport request na dapat mai-submit mo ang original passport mo. Please read my reply to your personal message.

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
Hello Guys,

Any good updates? Hoping and praying that there will good news.
God Bless Us all...

;)

Nadine26

Mar 17, 2013
hi! actually i am new in this forum and i am really amaze s thread mo. Just like you I am a filipina who's aspiring to be in Canada. I have submitted all my documents s Canadian EMbassy AUH last March 16, 2013 and got confirmation yesterday that they received it.
Actually medyo kabado ako kc i did not submit a copy of my Diploma kc ung Diploma ko ala na. Na wash out cya ng Ondoy(bagyo). I just asked my previous High School for a Certificate of Completion and a transcript of record. Wud that affect my application? (School Credentials)..
Sa Manitoba destination ko as a Server, my sister look for an employer last year and I got my LMO (which expires on March 26, 2013) last January 1, 2013 but actually ung Employment Contract n pinadala s akin is dated November 15, 2012.

Congrats sau!!!
:)