Passport Req..
Original PP submitted w/ the application
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2013
LANDED..........
Very soon...
luxur said:
@ kres123

Please update us regarding the status of your VIsa...if approved? or need additional documents to submit...pls.pls.pls.Tnx
Hi luxur, hows your application? still no update from the embassy? hoping and praying you will receive within this week. God is so good all the time! God bless us all!

ironica

Jan 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2012
Doc's Request.
April 2, 2013 (NBI Original)
Med's Request
TBA
Med's Done....
TBA
Passport Req..
Original PP submitted w/ the application
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2013
LANDED..........
Very soon...
rahul syal said:
Flying on 25th this month to vancouver wish u all best of luck for visa
Good luck Rahul Syal! keep on praying for all the pending applicants! God bless your trip in advance!

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
luxur said:
@ kres123

Please update us regarding the status of your VIsa...if approved? or need additional documents to submit...pls.pls.pls.Tnx
@ luxur...hello there!...have you receive any AOR/MR from CEM abu dhabi?...if yes,how many months did it take them to reply to you? as i'm waiting for any feedback coming from CEM abu dhabi...i don't know what to do now...i'm a little bit scared and confused...we are working in the same country (BAHRAIN)...looking forward for your approved documents...God will help us...!

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hi to all,
Please enlighten me, I received an email from Canadian Embassy Abu-Dhabi stating the attached document information concerning my application, but I couldn't find. I tried to email the website they advised but it does not work. Can anybody well know and share?

Thank you so much!

mac n chiz

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct. 2012 All doc's submitted
Interview........
20- 03- 2013 background check
Passport Req..
27- 03- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28- 03- 2013
LANDED..........
May 9, 2013
Nelle said:
Mac and chiz any update
@nelle no update yet, but i've got my passport back for UAE visa renewal, hopefully it will not take longer for them to send back my passport.
Im still hoping and praying for a positive result. God Bless us.

Nelle

Jan 14, 2013
mac n chiz said:
@ nelle no update yet, but i've got my passport back for UAE visa renewal, hopefully it will not take longer for them to send back my passport.
Im still hoping and praying for a positive result. God Bless us.
Mac hopefully I'm waiting everyday for an email :(
I'm getting depress now but keep on praying

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Bakit kaya di na nagparamdam si @Kres???? Ano kayang nangyari sa knya??? Hayssss..... New day guys..... Hoping and praying for an early and positive result!!!! Goodluck!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

luxur

Jul 22, 2011
@ Zacaroka

I dont received any AOR or medical request and i think we are not required to undergo medical test is only for caregiver applicant. Today is my 139th days of awaiting, hope to received positive result from the embassy.

@ kres123

What happen to you? pls. update us

madelle

Nov 24, 2011
Carlito123 said:
cee12345 said:
Apps Recvd AOR/MR VISA STATUS ISSUED LANDING DURATION NOC
lebronjames 01-Oct-12 TBA PENDING TBA TBA 6622
Carlito123 14-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA TBA 6421
aydee 29-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA TBA ?
per 10-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA TBA 6641
cee12345 12-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA TBA O114
pado 23-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA TBA 6611
Karlo Magno 24-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA TBA 6421
Mario 08-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA TBA 6421

So far, no one has received an approval - according to this specific thread.
Let us just keep on praying :)

Cee12345,

Kami dito sa kuwait maraming waiting since September pa, kasi meron "20" kami dito yung nauna ang LMO, noong September pa, tapos kami na yung sumunod....meron panga mga mag e-expire na ang visa pero na pasa nila na yung passport nila. any ADVICE for those people that there visa's are going to expire guys?

"GOD HELP US ALL"

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
luxur said:
@ Zacaroka

I dont received any AOR or medical request and i think we are not required to undergo medical test is only for caregiver applicant. Today is my 139th days of awaiting, hope to received positive result from the embassy.

@ kres123

What happen to you? pls. update us

@ luxur....thank you so much for the info...If you don't mind, and only if you don't mind, i wish we can meet together in Bahrain (as this is only a small country) and have some little chit-chat, share our experiences to help each other out...( my number 00973- 36255061 / just give me a miscall and i'll call you back )...just a friendly thought only....actually,it's through this forum that i am only getting some inner strength and being more patient...This forum helps a lot...!...anyways,hopefully you get a positive feedback from CEM abu dhabi the soonest time possible 'coz it's your timeline now...Let's continue to pray for all of us to have our visa granted...God, please help us...!

madelle

Nov 24, 2011
I just want open up my Work Permit application status --- for Live-in caregiver
I am new here... My application for Work permit was submitted since May 29, 2010 . By the way I have/had top to an agency to assist me in the processing but they did not do anything. The agency just forward to me the email from embassy that it will take 12-14 months processing but now the processing time is over... So, last year like month of October 2012 my employer decided to follow-up directly to the embassy in Abu Dhabi.

And then that's the time I believe my application is moving... And last month the embassy ask are some papers from my employer like ITR. Income Statement etc -- and this shoulb be submitted w/in 30 days (even so my employer already submitted this documents during the application for my LMO) .. And just this week my employer submitted the documents they required... I just don't know hoq many days--weeks--months it will take again

singhsukhbir

Nov 6, 2012
hi everyone i gota reply against my mail to embassy that why my passport still not return back to me its been 18 days so they said we are doing mandatory background check can any one help me how long it will take plz

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
singhsukhbir said:
hi everyone i gota reply against my mail to embassy that why my passport still not return back to me its been 18 days so they said we are doing mandatory background check can any one help me how long it will take plz
@ singhsukhbir....good to hear that they are working on your documents and a good reply as well coming from them....can you please send me also the e-mail address of CEM Abu Dhabi on where i can follow up?...actually ,kres123 gave me the email address and i just want to match it with yours so as to be sure...i hope you don't mind,singhsukbir...but for sure,just wait for a few more days and your passport will be returned back to you...CONGRATS...!!!

singhsukhbir

Nov 6, 2012
zacoroka said:
@ singhsukhbir....good to hear that they are working on your documents and a good reply as well coming from them....can you please send me also the e-mail address of CEM Abu Dhabi on where i can follow up?...actually ,kres123 gave me the email address and i just want to match it with yours so as to be sure...i hope you don't mind,singhsukbir...but for sure,just wait for a few more days and your passport will be returned back to you...CONGRATS...!!!
but i m worried about time that how long they r going to take my visa is expiring on 27 april 2013 plz share if u know how long it will take and ur id is (abdbi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca)