+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Kres123 said:
This the email add: abdbi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Just for your info, before sending a follow-up email to them, please don't forget to put your, NAME, BIRTHDATE, MOBILE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDR ESS, PASSPORT NUMBER, and your aramex airway bill number, i suggest you better put all of these down on your letter, include also to the body of your letter the date when did you send your documents and also your position. After a seconds they will send you an automated reply. Proof that they received your email..
I hope it would help. :) Goodluck
ok,kres123...i will follow-up by next week...thanks for the info,kres.

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
zacoroka said:
ok,kres123...i will follow-up by next week...thanks for the info,kres.

Hi guys, I know we have been waiting for a month or so but let's just keep on praying God will grant our prayers in his time. Anyway, just a few question and just to ask your thoughts with regards to this matter,
My passport will expire next year April 2014 however I already submit a copy to the Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi would that affect the processing of my application,
If I'm gonna renew it and submit the new passport is there any confusion with regards to my documents?

Please share

Thanks

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
Butchoi501 said:
Hi guys, I know we have been waiting for a month or so but let's just keep on praying God will grant our prayers in his time. Anyway, just a few question and just to ask your thoughts with regards to this matter,
My passport will expire next year April 2014 however I already submit a copy to the Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi would that affect the processing of my application,
If I'm gonna renew it and submit the new passport is there any confusion with regards to my documents?

Please share

Thanks
When Embassy asked for the passport they will give how many times to submit the passport.

Kres123

Jan 10, 2013
Hello guys! just received a call from aramex today, my passport is already on their hand, they will deliver tomorrow to my apartment, I am anxious and excited, mixed of emotion i am having right now....What do you think guys? Is it approved?

Whewwwww! I am praying that it's positive guys!...:)

Kres123

Jan 10, 2013
Butchoi501 said:

Please share

Hello @ butchoi501, you can use your passport 1 year and 1 month, you still have time, otherwise ypu can renew your passport in canada, the expiration of my passport will be on july 2014, almost near to yours. The embassy started to process your applications and for sure it will create some confusion, complications to them and to you, If you will renew your passport, it will take another month before you can have it, and the outcome, your application might get delayed..

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Butchoi501 said:

Please share

Thanks
Hello,butchoi501...r u working in abu-dhabi or near the canadian embassy?...if u r,i suggest try to ask them personally.if not,better wait for their further instructions to avoid delays and confusion....Good Luck to all of us...!!!...God, please touch the heart of the visa officers.

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Kres123 said:
Hello guys! just received a call from aramex today, my passport is already on their hand, they will deliver tomorrow to my apartment, I am anxious and excited, mixed of emotion i am having right now....What do you think guys? Is it approved?

hello,kres123...i'm praying that it's a positive sign as it is already past 4months...by the way,r u working in U.A.E.?...i'm really worried about my application as i'm here in Bahrain and didn't hear from canadian embassy abu dhabi with regards to AOR/MR requests...did you receive any AOR/MR from them as well?if so,how long it took them to reply?...sorry,kres123 ha!...i have many questions...actually,i wanted to thank you for uplifting our spirits here in this forum...God bless,kres123!

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
@kres123!

When Embassy Intimate you for Passport submission they give you limited time to submit your passport.

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Guys, update lang po from 3 of my friends who received their visa last February, they were all required to take IELTS..... They are all from UAE..... Bakit nagkakahigpitan na??? Lagot!!!!

singhsukhbir

Nov 6, 2012
@ per what do u mean after getting visa stamped on passport they get request of submission of ielts soooo weird.....
plz reply

singhsukhbir

Nov 6, 2012
Kres123 said:

hi that really a good news when did u send ur passport to auh i mean after passport request

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
per said:
Guys, update lang po from 3 of my friends who received their visa last February, they were all required to take IELTS..... They are all from UAE..... Bakit nagkakahigpitan na??? Lagot!!!!

All of them are Filipino ? But they got their visa already... IELTS FOR WHAT?

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Kres123 said:
Butchoi501 said:

Please share

Hello @ butchoi501, you can use your passport 1 year and 1 month, you still have time, otherwise ypu can renew your passport in canada, the expiration of my passport will be on july 2014, almost near to yours. The embassy started to process your applications and for sure it will create some confusion, complications to them and to you, If you will renew your passport, it will take another month before you can have it, and the outcome, your application might get delayed..
So much better leave it as it is? Because as what I've heard from one of my friend the visa office will only release a visa the same duration of your passport... How true?

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
zacoroka said:
Hello,butchoi501...r u working in abu-dhabi or near the canadian embassy?...if u r,i suggest try to ask them personally.if not,better wait for their further instructions to avoid delays and confusion....Good Luck to all of us...!!!...God, please touch the heart of the visa officers.

I'm from KUWAIT...so I don't have access to ask them personally.any approval this week? Thanks for sharing your thoughts..that gives me enlightenment ... Lets keep on pray and pray and pray God is merciful...

singhsukhbir

Nov 6, 2012
Kres123 said:

hi can u share ur timeline plzzz