+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
kratos25 said:
good day guys... got my passport back last 18th of june with the visa stamped in it... i just have some few questions from filipinos who got their visa here in abudhabi.. do you think its a good idea to fly to canada from philippines instead of going off from uae??? thought about spending time with family b4 moving to canada.. please advise anybody ...... :) :) :)
Hi kratos25, how many days did it take from the time you send your passport to CEM to the time the courier delivered it to you? TIA! :D

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
per said:
Hi, congratulations on your visa..... If you ask if it is possible to courier your passport from Phils to Abu Dhabi, yes it is possible BUT it might cause questions/suspicions to the Visa Officer giving the visa...... As per previous experience of a forum mate who has the same situation, he no longer renewed his contract but he came back to UAE as Visit Visa..... It might raise questions when you land in Canada passport control because your visa was issued in UAE but you left the country before you got your visa..... I cannot say for sure what will be the exact case but again, BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY..... Better be cautious, do not waste your visa for a little savings or comfort...... The decision is entirely yours..... Good luck!!!! ;) ;) ;)
hi per can I have your email address? I have some queries. TIA :)

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
melai5476 said:
hi per can I have your email address? I have some queries. TIA :)

You can directly message me on this forum..... ;) ;) ;)

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
Hello Guys,

I'm planning to go CEM Abu Dhabi tomorrow for the stamping of my Visa, i would like to ask what is the possible questions of the officer would ask me? Is there any chances of refusal if you failed to answer their questions?

Thanks in advance.

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Lonay1979 said:
Hello Guys,

I'm planning to go CEM Abu Dhabi tomorrow for the stamping of my Visa, i would like to ask what is the possible questions of the officer would ask me? Is there any chances of refusal if you failed to answer their questions?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Lonay, as far as previous experiences, if you received passport request there will be no further questions. If they have further questions they will email you for interview and will not ask for passport immediately..... Don't stress, you are fine, this is visa stamping unless you do something not nice in the Embassy..... Hehehehe..... :p Chillax!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
per said:
Hi Lonay, as far as previous experiences, if you received passport request there will be no further questions. If they have further questions they will email you for interview and will not ask for passport immediately..... Don't stress, you are fine, this is visa stamping unless you do something not nice in the Embassy..... Hehehehe..... :p Chillax!!!! ;) ;) ;)
@ Per

Thank you so much for the advise. God bless you. muah

TotoyTigas

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2012
Passport Req..
17-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Lonay1979 said:
@ Per

Thank you so much for the advise. God bless you. muah
@Lonay1979

Better go either MONDAY or WEDNESDAY, please check the link below for your guidance.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/offices-bureaux/visas.aspx?lang=eng

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
TotoyTigas said:
@ Lonay1979

Better go either MONDAY or WEDNESDAY, please check the link below for your guidance.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/offices-bureaux/visas.aspx?lang=eng
@ Totoy

Thanks Totoy.. God bless you too.

TotoyTigas

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2012
Passport Req..
17-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Hi there guys!

I am planning to go in CEM by tomorrow, @lonay1979 gusto mo sabay ka? I'm from Al Barsha, Dubai. Ok, going back to my query...

I sent my pp to CEM last 17th of this month and they received it the day after.

What should I bring?

1. ARMAEX airwaybill
2. Copy of their EMAIL with ATTACHMENT

And one more thing, it won't be a problem even though I already sent it thru courier and I went to their office?

TIA!!!

RESHMA16

Jun 18, 2013
@ Ghagen

Hi Ghagen have you received your passport back . What is your current status kindly please let me know even I’m also in same situation

RESHMA16

Jun 18, 2013
Hi Gaghen ,
What is the current status of your spouse visa kindly please let me know even I’m also in same situation .i have submitted my original passport with all the documents on may 6th 2013. Kindly advice me how lon the time will take for proceesing the application . I have received the reply for my query from embassy along with application number on june 16th 2013

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
TotoyTigas said:
Hi there guys!

I am planning to go in CEM by tomorrow, @ lonay1979 gusto mo sabay ka? I'm from Al Barsha, Dubai. Ok, going back to my query...

What should I bring?

1. ARMAEX airwaybill

And one more thing, it won't be a problem even though I already sent it thru courier and I went to their office?

TIA!!!
@ Totoy

Sge sabay tayo bukas, i am from Satwa near the Bus station.

Kita kits Goodluck

liberian

Jun 23, 2013
Re: WORK PERMIT ..

Hi everyone! i hope you guys can help me with my worries..i've got my permit under LCP.my worries are 1) before i enter to canada on december this year my medical will expire in 10 days,am i going to have problems or trouble? 2) i'm here in united kingdom (I got my permit here to canada under LCP) my plan is to go to philippines first before going to canada & from there i'm going straight to canada. is there going to have a problem?

thank you guys hope someone can help me... :)

TotoyTigas

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2012
Passport Req..
17-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
TotoyTigas said:
Hi there guys!

I am planning to go in CEM by tomorrow, @ lonay1979 gusto mo sabay ka? I'm from Al Barsha, Dubai. Ok, going back to my query...

What should I bring?

1. ARMAEX airwaybill

TIA!!!
@lonay1979

Please PM me your mobile number and I sent already my mobile number thru PM. Thanks!!!

Shargeel Ahmed

Jun 15, 2013
Hi Reshma,

I have to apply spouse visa on next month in Abu dhabi kindly do let me know how much bank statement have you showed and how old?

I am waiting for you reply.