ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lexis said:
hi guys, need an inputs

I am a manitobian nominee ( I got my letter of approval-loa) and i have job offer letter from canada employer, obtained during my exploratory visit. My question is the following:

1. Do I need LMO?
2. if not then what to write/enter in the form IMM1295E since there is a particular box asking a LMO.
3. Proof of funds- how much is the limit?
4. Can we apply work permit and PR at the same time? like i will submit my work permit application in VAC and i will send all docs to CIC for my PR applications.

Thank you for the help
Hi....see your inbox - sent you PM.

.../atb

NAMO2014

May 22, 2014
ragluf said:

.../atb
Dear Ragluf,

I am in same situation like lexis. please help me how to get WP after MPNP nomination from out of canada.

thanks

NAMO2014

May 22, 2014
lexis said:
hi guys, need an inputs

I am a manitobian nominee ( I got my letter of approval-loa) and i have job offer letter from canada employer, obtained during my exploratory visit. My question is the following:

1. Do I need LMO?
2. if not then what to write/enter in the form IMM1295E since there is a particular box asking a LMO.
3. Proof of funds- how much is the limit?
4. Can we apply work permit and PR at the same time? like i will submit my work permit application in VAC and i will send all docs to CIC for my PR applications.

Lexis,

Did you got way how to get WP? I am in same situation like you please help.
Thank you for the help

awesomegod

Apr 5, 2017
Hello,

I got ontario nomination certification along with the supporting letter for the work permit.
I applied and got refused that I only paid $155 CAD instead of $255 and now i went into restoration period.
How do I pay the $100 open work permit fee? When I upload everything and go to the payment page it is asking me to pay only $155 CAD?

I am assuming that I can only apply PR with the Ontario nomination I have ONLY when I hold a valid work permit? Please correct me if I am wrong?

Seniors pls respond and help me out in this?

awesomegod

Apr 5, 2017

.../atb
Hello,

I got Ontario nomination certification along with the supporting letter for the work permit.
I applied and got refused that I only paid $155 CAD instead of $255 and now i went into restoration period.
How do I pay the $100 open work permit fee? When I upload everything and go to the payment page it is asking me to pay only $155 CAD?

I am assuming that I can only apply PR with the Ontario nomination I have ONLY when I hold a valid work permit? Please correct me if I am wrong?

Seniors pls respond and help me out in this?

knahiyan

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am on a study permit in Winnipeg and can work 20 hours per week since 2016. I have also applied for MPNP, received LOA and then applied to CIC, below are the timelines. I want to know since it is taking like forever to get the PR application processed, can I also apply for open working permit so that I can study part time and work more hours as I am finding it difficult to make ends meet for my family.
  1. Application for permanent residence submitted on September, 2016.
  2. Acknowledge of receipt of your application(s) on December , 2016.
  3. Medical shows passed March, 2017.
  4. And then there is a long delay.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=177&top=17
This link says OWP can be applied by :-
  • Permanent residence applicants who have applied to an office in Canada,
Does getting an OWP means I will not able to study towards completion of my degree since my study permit will be invalid?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: