+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit About to Expire,But still waiting for Renewal

Baaz

Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
You guys have helped a lot of people whenever they needed help; I really appreciate I would like to thank you all.
So here I am back again,
My work permit is going to expire on December 17th, 2019 and still didn't get my renewal work permit.
I have applied online on Oct. 12th. On the other hand, I am still waiting for the decision from IRB for my appeal.
Please suggest what will happen next if i wont get my Work permit on time ?
I am working in a well established company as a manager and I don't want to loose my job.My HR is continuously sending me mails regarding my Work Permit.

I would really appreciate your help.

With Regards,
Have a happy Holiday !

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
You guys have helped a lot of people whenever they needed help; I really appreciate I would like to thank you all.
So here I am back again,
My work permit is going to expire on December 17th, 2019 and still didn't get my renewal work permit.
I have applied online on Oct. 12th. On the other hand, I am still waiting for the decision from IRB for my appeal.
I am working in a well established company as a manager and I don't want to loose my job.My HR is continuously sending me mails regarding my Work Permit.

With Regards,
Have a happy Holiday !
No news on your appeal? You filed in Sept 2018?

Omerkhan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,
So here I am back again,

With Regards,
Have a happy Holiday !
Hello can you please help me with some questions i am in some position as you , i doing my work permit renewal application and wanted to ask you something’s 1. Did u pay any fees for renewal
2. Is it the same step as you applying a new workpermit or different if different can you please send me the link
Your help will be really appreciated thanks