+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Offer Scam

SuryaTharun

Jun 2, 2016
"Dear Applicant
Congratulations Dear ABCXYZ.
Your documents assessment successfully done ABCXYZ - let you know concern of your documents .you are eligible for the SUPERVISOR in Canada.
I Pleasure to inform you that your selection is done in one of the famous Hotel and shopping mall in Canada, Category in w1 visa .
First three months training period provided by the company with paid salary. According to your performance in the training period the employer with hike your basic salary but my side i promise you after 6 month you get good designation change (Job Profile) & also increase your basic salary.
we have in file, your resume submitted to us by our lab our consultant and after the evaluation of these documents we found you qualified to work for us. Hence, our company seek to employ your services as a professional for the provision of professional services as stipulated in the following acts in this documents. This document embodies the approved terms for the purpose of this job offer:-

DURATION - 24 Months ( RENEWABLE )
START UP-DATE - FLEXIBLE
JOB REF - KS/LEF/CA702
JOB LOCATION - TORONTO ONTARIO .
SALARY - 19.75 $ PER HOUR.
5 DAYS WORKING IN WEEK.
8 HOUR WORK IN PER DAY.
DESIGNATION - SUPERVISOR

OVER TIME ALLOWED PER DAY 2 HOURS TO 4 PER HOUR. WITH 1.5% OF PAID SALARY.
FOOD, ACCOMMODATION, MEDICAL & TRANSPORT COMPANY WILL BE PAY FREE OF COST.
ACCOMMODATION SHARING IN 3-4 PERSON.
Hereby I mention details of whole process for visa step vise step. (Placement in REPUTED OR FABULOUS HOTELS )
1.You will receive the Job Offer Letter from the company.
2. Medical ( Require medical by employer for your physical fitness). The report should be attested by MBBS & MD doctor.
3. Let's begin the further process , Now only contracts remains to work Contract ( Company prepare Contract with those candidates who apply for work with them) so you have to provide Rs.50 Stamp Paper (Legal Paper by Govt.Of India/nepal) all terms & conditions in which all type of facilities will be provided by company.
4.(LMIA) Labour government approval is major & very important part of your visa process. All docs will be submitted in Labor office department of that country(which u apply for) so that department will give the authorization for those candidate work with our country.
6.Visa. After approval (LMIA) from labor government, The documents are send to the venue of Delhi embassy at Chankaypuri Area, after receiving the visa you provide me scan copy so i will arrange Air tickets within 5-6 days ."

Some consultancy has assessed my brother file like this, is this a legit thing.
Do canada visa can be obtained this way? Needa urgent help

SuryaTharun

Jun 2, 2016
they are asking to pay 7lakh inr. around 14000 cad, my brother friend has already paid 2 lakhs. can we complain this to candian immigration or someone.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
they are asking to pay 7lakh inr. around 14000 cad, my brother friend has already paid 2 lakhs. can we complain this to candian immigration or someone.

Unless they are licensed agents with CIC, then yeah you can send a complaint to them but otherwise sorry nothing you can do about it. You can take them to court if you want to.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My guess is that this money has been paid to someone outside of Canada. If so, CIC can't help. You'll need to pursue this matter through your country's court systems.

And for the future - remember that if something sounds too good or too easy to be true, it probably is.