+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work in canada

SthRank

Aug 22, 2023
Dear sir/ma'am,
I have received the below mentioned message in my WhatsApp. I want to know the message is real or fake. And should I process for this or not ?

Hello Sir
Hope you are doing well
///Welcome to our Company////(( Travio Consultant))

Process-
-Canada 2year work permit visa+ extendable
-job according to candidate certified experience.
-Salary approx 18CAD TO 40CAD per hour.
-5 days working
-12 medical paid leaves in year
- 30 paid leaves in year.
- Food and accommodation provide by the company.

Steps to proceed for Canada

1:- First of all , we need your all the documents which is required for verification.(CV/Adhar/Pan/Passport/education certificate/experience letter)

2:- After verification of all the documents,HR department will check your score for Job

3:-If your score will be good ,then you will get job selection email from Canadian company by which you got selected.

4:-After getting selection email,you have to do the seat reservation with Canadian company from which you get a confirmation email. Registeration charges will be 650$

5:-Then we will recheck your all the documents again and we send these documents for MEA(ministry of external affairs) and ECA(education credentials Assessment), Documents verification charges is applicable which is INR 20,000/-

6:-After verification done you will get notification about it and then you will get offer letter from Canadian company between 7-10 days time period.

7:- After getting offer letter you should sign it and send back to the company with embassy fees and File processing fees .i.e.40,500/- between three days .

8:-Then you have to submit two important papers which is your medical report and pcc (police clearance certificate)

9:-
After submitting documents,you will get embassy approval letter which you can check www.cic.gc.ca which is Canada high commission

10:-After approval done ,our organization will apply for your LMIA(labour market impact assessment certificate) given by Canadian govt . LMIA fees is applicable $2000,which is refundable with candidates first salary.

11:-After that you will get LMIA papers between 15-20 days time period and then you will get visa papers.

12:-Then biometric dates will be issued to you at your near by VFS cente

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Dear sir/ma'am,
I have received the below mentioned message in my WhatsApp. I want to know the message is real or fake. And should I process for this or not ?

Hello Sir
Hope you are doing well
///Welcome to our Company////(( Travio Consultant))

Process-
-Canada 2year work permit visa+ extendable
-job according to candidate certified experience.
-Salary approx 18CAD TO 40CAD per hour.
-5 days working
-12 medical paid leaves in year
- 30 paid leaves in year.
- Food and accommodation provide by the company.

Steps to proceed for Canada

1:- First of all , we need your all the documents which is required for verification.(CV/Adhar/Pan/Passport/education certificate/experience letter)

2:- After verification of all the documents,HR department will check your score for Job

3:-If your score will be good ,then you will get job selection email from Canadian company by which you got selected.

4:-After getting selection email,you have to do the seat reservation with Canadian company from which you get a confirmation email. Registeration charges will be 650$

5:-Then we will recheck your all the documents again and we send these documents for MEA(ministry of external affairs) and ECA(education credentials Assessment), Documents verification charges is applicable which is INR 20,000/-

6:-After verification done you will get notification about it and then you will get offer letter from Canadian company between 7-10 days time period.

7:- After getting offer letter you should sign it and send back to the company with embassy fees and File processing fees .i.e.40,500/- between three days .

8:-Then you have to submit two important papers which is your medical report and pcc (police clearance certificate)

9:-
After submitting documents,you will get embassy approval letter which you can check www.cic.gc.ca which is Canada high commission

10:-After approval done ,our organization will apply for your LMIA(labour market impact assessment certificate) given by Canadian govt . LMIA fees is applicable $2000,which is refundable with candidates first salary.

11:-After that you will get LMIA papers between 15-20 days time period and then you will get visa papers.

12:-Then biometric dates will be issued to you at your near by VFS cente

Fake

More red flags then at the May Day parade in Moscow