+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work History!

zeddadiah

May 26, 2023
Good Afternoon.
I recently completed my 1 year of Canadian work experience which makes me eligible to apply for the CEC. I am currently on a PGWP having graduated with an undergrad degree.
My question is, the company i have been working for has been issuing me Paystubs and i also got a T4 that i used to file taxes this season however often times the paycheques they sent me i didnt deposit into my account and sometimes i'd receive my pay through e transfer.

In all other aspects, i.e Paystubs, Reference Letter, T4 etc i am all set but i have this lingering dount that the IRCC might ask me for my paycheck deposit history. I have all the uncashed paycheque that i received in cheque forms they just havent been deposited. Can this be a hinderance in my PR application or does IRCC not take paycheck deposits into consideration?

Thank You

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I don't think that's something they typically ask. But why don't you just deposit them though?

zeddadiah

May 26, 2023
I don't think that's something they typically ask. But why don't you just deposit them though?
I can deposit them but they'll be deposited in this month just wondering if that'd be a problem because theu were deposited at a later date.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I can deposit them but they'll be deposited in this month just wondering if that'd be a problem because theu were deposited at a later date.
I would say 99% chance IRCC will never ask for this history. But maybe keep those cheeques and take a pic of them so when ircc asks you can just explain you didn't deposit them in time.