+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*****Work History*********

May 14, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I am employed at a company for 6 years now. 5 years in India and last year I came to Canada in work permit for the same company. While I was in India I held two designations. so, do I need to create three entries under the work history, 2 for the designations held in India and 1 for Canadian experience. Or only one entry for the last designation held in India would be suffice.

Thanks in advance.

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
Even I am confused if we need to put in all the designations or just the last one. Anyone who can give some insights?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I would suggest putting the last designation for a company. Because that's what the job letter will say..... "John has been with the company for 10yrs and is currently the Manager of the central branch......" this does not mean he was the manager for 10yrs, it means he was there for 10yrs and his last position was manager. It is common sense to expect different roles and upward mobility for an employee within a company over a number of years. So if you are still with the employer only your current role and employment tenure is important details. If your PR hinges on duties done is a previous role with the same employer, then you have to get a specific job letter for that. If you claim it, then you have to explain it.

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Hello Everyone,
I am employed at a company for 6 years now. 5 years in India and last year I came to Canada in work permit for the same company. While I was in India I held two designations. so, do I need to create three entries under the work history, 2 for the designations held in India and 1 for Canadian experience. Or only one entry for the last designation held in India would be suffice.

Thanks in advance.
If your company would provide you experience letter based on each designation then go ahead and put those seperate else only put the experience under one role so the experience letter you get from company is inline with information you provide in profile.