+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK HISTORY V/S PERSONAL HISTORY -- PLEASE HELP!

Stefanovic

Oct 6, 2015
Hey Guys,

I need your advice. When I created my express entry profile, under work history, I only put the jobs that contributed towards my CRS score. Now i received an ITA and in the personal activities it is asking for 10 years of employment and education history.

There is one foreign experience which I would need to add in the personal history. can I add this to my personal history now and maybe upload an LOA, even though I've not added it to my work history? Will this pose a problem? :'(

I will really really appreciate your help on this.

Thanks!

Reactions: Armour

reddyreddy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2017
Doc's Request.
10/03/2017
AOR Received.
15/01/2017
Med's Done....
20/02/2017
Passport Req..
10/04/2017
Stefanovic said:
Hey Guys,

I need your advice. When I created my express entry profile, under work history, I only put the jobs that contributed towards my CRS score. Now i received an ITA and in the personal activities it is asking for 10 years of employment and education history.

There is one foreign experience which I would need to add in the personal history. can I add this to my personal history now and maybe upload an LOA, even though I've not added it to my work history? Will this pose a problem? :'(

I will really really appreciate your help on this.

Thanks!
Work History includes jobs for which you are claiming points and you will include this while creating an EE profile. Since you already received and ITA you cannot edit this column anymore.
You can go ahead and add the experience to your personal history - also an LOE is not needed for any experiences or details added in the personal history

Stefanovic

Oct 6, 2015
Thanks for your reply.

Also there is another thing, I have 3 years of foreign experience, while I came to Canada as a student, I showed all the work experience in the forms and with supporting documents.
But, while filling the form for applying after ITA via Express Entry for PR, since I did not have NOC from all employers, I only showed the previous employment of 2 years to claim points in the work history. But now, in the personal history, is it ok to mention Unemployed for the 1 year of foreign experience as I do not want to claim points for that and plus it was a part time job for a family business.

1. Is it correct way of putting it? Does it look like mis-representation?

Please guide me in this regards, as I want to do the needful at the earliest.