+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history should include only for jobs count scores?

bahar1326

Jan 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I received ITA letter under CEC. Should I mention both my foreign and canadian work experience in the WORK HISTORY section or only my Canadian experience is enough. I also mentioned all my education and employment experience in the PERSONAL HISTORY.
PS: I got points for both foreign and canadian work experience.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you claimed points for foreign work experience and now you do not want to prove such experience? I'm confused.

Reactions: bahar1326

bahar1326

Jan 18, 2018
So you claimed points for foreign work experience and now you do not want to prove such experience? I'm confused.
I claimed my foreign experience. You are right but my first officer rejected my file and mentioned this experience does not look a canadian experience. Thats why i got confused should i put documents for foreign experience in the work history section or not.
Ps: i uploaded both foreign and canadian experience for my previous file. Maybe the officer made a mistake.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not know the specifics of your first rejection so I'll refrain from commenting on it.

Now, if you claimed points and assuming you need those points to be above the cutoff score of the draw for which you were invited then you must be able to prove it.

Reactions: bahar1326

bahar1326

Jan 18, 2018
I do not know the specifics of your first rejection so I'll refrain from commenting on it.

Now, if you claimed points and assuming you need those points to be above the cutoff score of the draw for which you were invited then you must be able to prove it.
Sure i will do it. The officer rejected my file because of missing duties and responsibilities in my reference letter from Canadian company. And he also mentioned the other job which i had in backhome does not look a canadian experience!!!thats why I want to know should i upload it in a work history or not. Anyways thanks for guiding me.