+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history Question

Seif007

Apr 9, 2022
I got my work permit in feb 2021 and started working in march 2021 until end of may 2021 then started a new job in June, 2021 until present. is it fine if i include only the job that i have stayed the longest at? which is more than 2 years now, or do i need to include the other one too?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
For work history, it requires you to list all the jobs you have done in a specific period. Just to list it, so nothing serious in that besides full disclosure. However, if that first job is somehow linked to the total work experience you are claiming points for then you definitely have to include it or risk a rejection.

Seif007

Apr 9, 2022
i will only attach the letter of employment for the job i worked in for more than 2 years now so these are for my work points. the one i worked at for 2 months i dont really need to attach its letter of employment since its really useless. is that okay?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
i will only attach the letter of employment for the job i worked in for more than 2 years now so these are for my work points. the one i worked at for 2 months i dont really need to attach its letter of employment since its really useless. is that okay?
Disclose that it was a 2 months employment and don't worry about submitting a letter of employment for it.

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
For “Work History”, you only need to include jobs that you wanna claim points towards work experience . For other jobs that you don’t need to claim points, you can include them in the “Personal history” section, and you don’t need any proof for these jobs.

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
For work history, it requires you to list all the jobs you have done in a specific period. Just to list it, so nothing serious in that besides full disclosure. However, if that first job is somehow linked to the total work experience you are claiming points for then you definitely have to include it or risk a rejection.
I don’t think that’s true. “Work history” is for jobs that a candidate needs for work points. Other jobs can be included in “Personal history”. I didn’t include all of my jobs in work history. My PR is approved.