+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history past work experience as a contractor

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
HI all,

I graduated in Dec 2014 I started working in Jan 2015 as a mature co-op in an well know bank in canada. I received my PGWP in march 2015 then I moved to BC in MAY and started working as a contractor for the same bank I was employed through agency which hired me as a temp employee. Finally, in NOV 2015 I landed a full time job in an NPO still working with the company.

my question is since I only want to claim points for my experience at my current company NOV 2015 to current date due I still need to mention my contract and co-op job. If required I can get a letter from the agency with all the requirements. however with my current ielts score I can achieve a CRS of 445 with 1 year of experience, therefor I really dont want to claim points for the contract/co-op experience. So shell I mention only my current job experience Nov 2015 - till today while creating my profile.

Thanks in advance for all the great advice.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't have to mention those jobs in the work history section but you must mention them in the personal history section once you receive your ITA.

No proof of employment will be required if you do this.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANDACEC said:
Thanks for your help would I also need to mention my co-op as well in the personal history.
Yes

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
DO I also need to mention all the petty jobs and co-ops that I did while I was studying in college.

Singh2016

Mar 1, 2016
I have similar question, most of my work experience is while in university. Attending classes and working both full time, so not sure I need to put it as student or work.
Other thing, I want to know is that do I need to mention 2 or 3 weeks spent between jobs