+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history issue

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have worked under the same title with the same employer but in multiple cities. Should I include all the cities in different rows in the work history?

If so, will I upload references letters for all of this just because a city change during my work with the same employer?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Have you moved between cities or just been assigned out of a different office for a few days or a week? Has the first city remained your "home office" for example?

Reactions: SHABAM

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you moved between cities or just been assigned out of a different office for a few days or a week? Has the first city remained your "home office" for example?
I moved between two cities (3 years each) but one city reports to the other where the office located. So, in my personal history I mentioned my all addresses and also in travel history, but this won't match with the work history because I mentioned one city where the main office located.

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to make sure all your address history matches or include a letter of explanation explaining this.
Can I modify the work history after ITA, I see I can do this but I am not sure if this is acceptable or not?

What I will do, I will divide my work experience between two cities that match my personal activity and address history.