+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history and personal history

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,

I have received experience letter from my old company but it mentions only my designation at the time of leaving company. I worked at multiple designations during my tenure in India and in US client locations.

Wanted to check what is the best way for me to include details in work history and personal history.

Should i create only 1 entry in work history sections ( with location as US - where i left the company) or do I create 2 entries one for India and other for US. What should be the designation in work history section.

Should i include the other positions I held in work history or only in personal history. The problem of including the other positions in work history is that it will create multiple entries where i will have to upload the employment letter and I have only one letter. Should i include these multiple positions in personal history section only?

Can anyone please advise the best way to take this forward and do i need to include other letters like joining and promotion letters? I may have few letters but not all.

Any advise on this is highly appreciated. I have around 15 days to submit the application so wanted to see if i can get any advise on this.