+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history and Personal activities

Chris0516

May 4, 2021
I am inputting the "Work History" and "Personal Activities" after receiving the Invitation to Apply. In my Express Entry profile, I answered "NO" when being asked if my wife have any work history because I cannot claim any points with her work history and I do not want to bother her previous employers.

Now in the "Permanent Residence application", I am being asked again and I was told to provide the her personal history in the last ten years without any gaps in time.

Here come with my questions,
1. Even though I might not be able to get the employment history from her previous employers, do I need to put all her work history to match her personal activities, please?
2. If I add her work history now in PR application while I said "NO" in EE Profile, would it be a misrepresentation to IRCC, please?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi,you just need put all the work history into personal history.And make sure the CRS score still higher than the lowest-ranked when you received the ITA.

AlkaYadav

Mar 30, 2021
Hope my response might help you.

I am dependent on my PA(Husband) for the EE profile, I work for 7 years currently not working. I have mentioned my previous work experience. If you are not claiming any point on her experience, you don't need to prove it. In the placeholder provide a reference or relieving letter or whatever record you have of her employment(which I did)
1)If you are showing as unemployed, then you can mention as a Housewife or Homemaker.
2) Not sure about this, if you do such an update try to explain in LOE.

Chris0516

May 4, 2021
Hi,you just need put all the work history into personal history.And make sure the CRS score still higher than the lowest-ranked when you received the ITA.
Thanks for the quick reply! I would like to clarify further.

In the "Permanent Residence application", there is Work History in Work History Form while there is "Personal Activities" in Personal History Form.

So do you mean I can still put "NO" in the Work History Form" (as what I have done in EE profile),
and put all her working activities in the last 10 years in Personal History Form, please?

Or now I cannot keep answering "NO" in Work History Form and just put all her Work History (differs from what I provided in EE profile)
to have it match with the Personal Activities in Personal History Form, please?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
I mean you can still put "NO" in the Work History Form" (as what I have done in EE profile),
and put all her working activities in the last 10 years in Personal History Form.

Chris0516

May 4, 2021
Hope my response might help you.

I am dependent on my PA(Husband) for the EE profile, I work for 7 years currently not working. I have mentioned my previous work experience. If you are not claiming any point on her experience, you don't need to prove it. In the placeholder provide a reference or relieving letter or whatever record you have of her employment(which I did)
1)If you are showing as unemployed, then you can mention as a Housewife or Homemaker.
2) Not sure about this, if you do such an update try to explain in LOE.
Thank you! It is helpful!