+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history, address history and travel history for PR card

nikooman

Jan 14, 2011
well as the subject indicates, what documents we need to submit with application form for PR card renewal to prove our indicated dates regarding the work, address and travel history.
if somone has no work history and credit card use history for a psecific period of time, what will happen ?
is it necessary to have a work and credit card/debit card/cellphone use history to prove the stay inside canada ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I applied to renew my PR card, I did not send any evidence. I just filled out the forms and sent whatever they asked for. I still got it renewed. The best way to show that you meet the residency requirements is that you have had a job or studied because if you are asked, you can easily prove that.

nikooman

Jan 14, 2011
well this is the main thing,
if someone has no work history. no study history for a period of time.
then ?
there might be few to many months when u have no job and even no credit card/debit card history. what will happen then ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have rented a room or an apartment, you would have a lease. So it doesn't prove that you lived in it but it helps. If you have utility bills, phone bills etc. for that period, that would help. If you are using money to support yourself, you must have some type of account activity. Even if your family is wiring money into your account from back home, you would have to withdraw it to use it so you would have ATM receipts. Unless you walk everywhere, you would have bus or train passes or if you drive, you have gas station receipts. When you buy stuff, even groceries, you can also save the receipts. Put it all together and it helps. For sure you also associate with some people. Maybe you had to go to the doctor or dentist a couple of times. Maybe you go donate blood every 8 weeks. Maybe you volunteer somewhere. Maybe you are broke because you are unemployed and you go to the food bank. Surely people have seen you and can verify that you were living in Canada during that time.

Kkd

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
IF HAVE COMLETED YOUR
MANDETORY STAY IN CANADA, YOU HAVE NO REASON TO WORRY. YOUR PASSPORT WILL BE ENOUGH PROOF OF YOU TRAVEL ACTIVITIES.
THEY TAKE YOUR WORDS FOR GRANTED UNLESS THERE IS SOME GROSS IRREGULARITIES.