+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work History: 2 positions within same company

scott.harry

May 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded my Express Entry Profile and I'm eagerly waiting the next draw.

I have however one question, and I have already read plenty of threads on the subject but the opinion seems divided: I have 2 years working for the same company but 2 different positions (under same NOC) as I got a promotion a couple of months ago.

The question is: should I enter 2 positions under 2 entries or just one entry with the latest designation. What is the definite answer on this?

Thank you!

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
The way I would approach this is what kind of documents I can get from the company. Can I get two different letter from the company detailing different work responsibilities ? If yes then... 2 entities... otherwise 1.

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
The way I would approach this is what kind of documents I can get from the company. Can I get two different letter from the company detailing different work responsibilities ? If yes then... 2 entities... otherwise 1.
Agree.As long as it it the same NOC, fill it according to the job letter you have from the company. If the company mentions both positions in the letter, or provides 2 letters, then you can put 2 lines.