+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work expience from back home

Ken2018Can

May 25, 2018
Is it possible to show work experience when filing for PR if that work experience wasn't shown when applying for Study Permit. Don't want it to be perceived as misinterpretation.

Ken2018Can

May 25, 2018
Do you have a choice? Would you qualify and get sufficient CRS points without that employment?
Its not giving me enough points just 459 and adding that will get 485 . I had applied through an agent when coming to Canada and am not sure if they showed that experience. ITs jus a matter of 5 months more to complete a year of work back in India

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Well, there are consequences to paying someone incompetent and not legally allowed to represent you. I'm not sure what this means "ITs jus a matter of 5 months more to complete a year of work back in India" or how it affects the situation you described.

Ken2018Can

May 25, 2018
Well, there are consequences to paying someone incompetent and not legally allowed to represent you. I'm not sure what this means "ITs jus a matter of 5 months more to complete a year of work back in India" or how it affects the situation you described.
Im not really sure tbh ... Im finding this out for a friend .... He doesn't remember what documents were saved as he has limited work experience back in India ... The 5v months at one place and another 7-8 months at some other .... both are category B jobs as per NOC.
I was jus checking to see if he can show this experience even if it wasn't filed when applying to come here to Study.

Reactions: thevisawhisperer