+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experince proof

Jaimin gor

Star Member
May 7, 2018
i am leave in canada from last 7 months.
i am coming over here on a religious visa.
my organisation give me lump sum money on every 2 to 3 months directly credited in my bank account considered as my living expenses.
now my question is SHOULD I PAY TAX???
because of i am religious worker some where i herad that religious worker does not pay any kind of tax.
is it true??
after 1 year and my employment latter and valid work permit is enough to show 1 one year full time paid work experince in canada??

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
i am leave in canada from last 7 months.
i am coming over here on a religious visa.
my organisation give me lump sum money on every 2 to 3 months directly credited in my bank account considered as my living expenses.
now my question is SHOULD I PAY TAX???
because of i am religious worker some where i herad that religious worker does not pay any kind of tax.
is it true??
after 1 year and my employment latter and valid work permit is enough to show 1 one year full time paid work experince in canada??

My suggestion was to file a tax return, not "pay tax." I believe you when you say it is tax exempt. But there are benefits to filing a tax return, even if you do not have to pay any taxes.

Jaimin gor

Star Member
May 7, 2018
My suggestion was to file a tax return, not "pay tax." I believe you when you say it is tax exempt. But there are benefits to filing a tax return, even if you do not have to pay any taxes.
thanks for your reply.
now my work experince latter (employment latter) and valid work permit is enough to show one year full time work experince in canada???

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
thanks for your reply.
now my work experince latter (employment latter) and valid work permit is enough to show one year full time work experince in canada???
You keep asking if you can get away with less information than requested by IRCC. The best that anyone can say is, You can try. It might work, it might not.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
"If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])."