+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience

parth09

Jan 18, 2023
Hello Everyone,

In my Express entry profile (CEC) I have mentioned two TEER 4 (Noc - c) jobs under work history along with my TEER 3 (Noc - B) job. Whenever I get ITA will I need to provide employment letter or any proofs for work for that two TEER 4 (Noc - c) jobs or I will be asked to submit EMPLOYMENT documents for only TEER 3 (NOC B )?

Thank you in advance!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone,

In my Express entry profile (CEC) I have mentioned two TEER 4 (Noc - c) jobs under work history along with my TEER 3 (Noc - B) job. Whenever I get ITA will I need to provide employment letter or any proofs for work for that two TEER 4 (Noc - c) jobs or I will be asked to submit EMPLOYMENT documents for only TEER 3 (NOC B )?

Thank you in advance!
As a matter of fact you should submit them along so as not to give officer a chance to ask you an ADR and hence a delay.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Don’t include those teer 4 jobs in your express entry profile and only include jobs that are related to points. And in the actual application, submit employment documents only related to the teer 3 job and mention your other teer 4 jobs in personal history section instead of employee ent section.