+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience

ximango

Oct 16, 2019
At what stage, we need to get any work experience or related document from existing company? Is it required to create Express Entry profile? Or we better only inform the company later stage once we r invited?

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
At what stage, we need to get any work experience or related document from existing company? Is it required to create Express Entry profile? Or we better only inform the company later stage once we r invited?
You will need to enter work experience information for creating your express entry profile. Once you get your Invitation to Apply, you will need to submit specific documentation based on the informatoin you enetered in your express entry profile.

ximango

Oct 16, 2019
You will need to enter work experience information for creating your express entry profile. Once you get your Invitation to Apply, you will need to submit specific documentation based on the informatoin you enetered in your express entry profile.
Thanks for the info. It's useful. Its a risk to inform existing company on PR application at this stage. So we wait for the invitation. However be careful while creating profile?

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the info. It's useful. Its a risk to inform existing company on PR application at this stage. So we wait for the invitation. However be careful while creating profile?
Yes If you work at a place which is volatile, I would wait to inform till I recieve my Passport requiest (which happens after you get Invitation to apply and submit all your required documents).

If you need to mention reasons for requesting job letter then Either
1) Mention you are applying for PR and hope that they dont use that against you
or
2) Use any other reason like application for Visa or something.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
What all types of documents and letters you made it ready? It will be useful to know
Experience letters are the main requirement, but I also attached:
- Promotion letters for some of the jobs
- A few pages of my employment contract for some of the jobs
- Managers' business cards
- Work visas showing employer names
- Extracts from my bank statements that showed salary deposits
- Payslips for some of the jobs

ximango

Oct 16, 2019
Experience letters are the main requirement, but I also attached:
- Promotion letters for some of the jobs
- A few pages of my employment contract for some of the jobs
- Managers' business cards
- Work visas showing employer names
- Extracts from my bank statements that showed salary deposits
- Payslips for some of the jobs
ThankYou very much. This info really helps

includeme_26

Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

For my Profile do i need to list all jobs obtained in Canada or only the one specific to my Noc?

Thanks for any help on this!