+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Work Experience ]

meishi

Apr 6, 2018
Dear all,
At my first job, I worked for 8 months and then without any significant gaps ( the following month ) , I started my next job which continued for 23 months. Can I claim for two years of work experience ? This is because I saw something about continuous work experience for one year and my first job's duration is not 1 year.

My second question is about meeting the financial requirements for express entry. For how long I am supposed to maintain the funds in my bank account ?

Many thanks and waiting for your guidance . Thank you !

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Yes, two years of full-time work experience assuming full-time work.

2 - No such requirement but if you deposit a lump sum amount within the past 6 months in order to meet the minimum required funds then you should provide proof of where that money came from.

Reactions: meishi

meishi

Apr 6, 2018
1 - Yes, two years of full-time work experience assuming full-time work.

2 - No such requirement but if you deposit a lump sum amount within the past 6 months in order to meet the minimum required funds then you should provide proof of where that money came from.
Many thanks for your reply .

2. I recently came to Turkey and I don't have a bank account Now . However, I am going to create one ASAP. Lets say , I have a bank account now , which has a lump sum balance of 20,000 USD , and it is 3 months old ; What kind of evidence can I show them to prove the source of fund. I saved this money when I was working , and I don't have the bank receipts . Can I use my job reference letter to prove this ? I am also the vice president of a small business . Can the business registration certificate be used as an evidence ? Thank you !

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks for your reply .

2. I recently came to Turkey and I don't have a bank account Now . However, I am going to create one ASAP. Lets say , I have a bank account now , which has a lump sum balance of 20,000 USD , and it is 3 months old ; What kind of evidence can I show them to prove the source of fund. I saved this money when I was working , and I don't have the bank receipts . Can I use my job reference letter to prove this ? I am also the vice president of a small business . Can the business registration certificate be used as an evidence ? Thank you !
You can use bank statements of your old bank account.