+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience with 2 Different NOC Categories

KiranD

May 9, 2019
Hi All
I am completely new to this thread.
I am in a tough situation right now . My PGWP is expiring on 29th June 2019.
First I am posting my timelines of work
25 FEB 2018 - STUDY COMPLETED
1 MARCH - 30 APRIL - WORKED PART TIME FOR A TV CHANNEL AS MULTIMEDIA BROADCASTER WHOSE NOC CATEGORY IS B
10 MAY 2018 - PGWP APPLIED AND STARTED MY JOB AS FULL TIME IN THE SAME FIELD
29 JUNE 2018 - GOT MY PGWP
ON 10TH OCTOBER - GOT NEW JOB AS WEB DEVELOPER WITH CODE 2175. STILL WORKING HERE
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY UNDER CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
ON 10 MAY 2019???????

EVERYTHING IS READY , EDUCATION CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT IS DONE AND IELTS IS ALSO DONE
I wanted to know what options are there for me before my status expires so that I need not to go back to my home country.
My employer has even filed an LMIA application but the process is taking too long time, its already been 2 months but have not got anything yet

My second problem is that I am living in Quebec so i am aware that I can file express entry but I have to prove my intentions to leave this province , that I will definitely do because all my other family members are in Manitoba and I also wants to go there

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
I do not think that the qualifying one year work experience gained matters for CEC if it's shared between NOCs. What matters is if any of the NOCs fall outside of A O or C category. As for Your intention to leave Quebec for Manitoba, CIC loves honesty. Good luck.