+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience - What needs to be submitted??

rdnsb

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Hi,

Can you guys let me know what are the letters and documents required for proving the work experience apart from EXPERIENCE LETTER from the employer?

are tax docs and pay slips also needed?

I am waiting for ITA and having documents ready for the next steps....

please help

Thanks in advance

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
rdnsb said:
Hi,

Can you guys let me know what are the letters and documents required for proving the work experience apart from EXPERIENCE LETTER from the employer?

please help

Thanks in advance
Tax certificate is not a requirement. Cic didnt mention anywhere about tax if you have work experience outside Canada. Pay slips they mention but where available, so its also not a requirement.

Make sure your experience or reference letter fulfills are the requirement of CIC. It should be on a format described by CIC.

k3ndy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rdnsb said:
Hi,

please help

Thanks in advance
I applied under CEC and used Record of Employments. It somehow worked for me. It seems that most people used extensive documents from employers on here though.

rdnsb

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
affan_123 said:
Tax certificate is not a requirement. Cic didnt mention anywhere about tax if you have work experience outside Canada. Pay slips they mention but where available, so its also not a requirement.

Make sure your experience or reference letter fulfills are the requirement of CIC. It should be on a format described by CIC.
affan_123 said:

Thank you guys