+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience under Spouse Open Work Permit for CEC

alonzo879

Oct 7, 2020
Hi I have a couple of questions, does the experience (more than a year) working on a NOC B 2281 JOB counts for CEC if working on a spouse open work permit?

Also i got MY ITA on feb 13. I stated i had a job offer without LMIA (never claimed the points) as I'm still working with the same employer do I need to submit my offer of employment and related documents? Do I have to write a LOE about my job with out the LMIA? Do I face rejection because I don't have the LMIA?

And one last question, my wife had an UPFRONT medical exam to remove a restriction on her work permit, does that medical exam works for the EE?

Thanks!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi I have a couple of questions, does the experience (more than a year) working on a NOC B 2281 JOB counts for CEC if working on a spouse open work permit?

Also i got MY ITA on feb 13. I stated i had a job offer without LMIA (never claimed the points) as I'm still working with the same employer do I need to submit my offer of employment and related documents? Do I have to write a LOE about my job with out the LMIA? Do I face rejection because I don't have the LMIA?

And one last question, my wife had an UPFRONT medical exam to remove a restriction on her work permit, does that medical exam works for the EE?

Thanks!
The type of work permit is not relevant.

Medical exam is valid as long as it is still valid (they are for 1 year, so probably not?).

You didn't receive 50 points, then you don't need to support something for which you are not receiving points.

No, you cannot be refused for not having LMIA because you are not claiming points for that