+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience under number corporation

Parin131313

Feb 8, 2020
Hello Guys,
I have a question regarding my inland work experience. I have been working in a pizza place for last 1 and half years. In my reference letter my restaurant owner has put the restaurant address in the letter head. But on my paystubs and T4 the employer address is written as owner’s home address. As he needs to get all CRA documents to mailed to his home. And restaurant is registered as a ontario number company but he is running as a proper restaurant name. Will that be an issue for my immigration? Should I raise a webform?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It shouldn't be a major issue. It would help the most if there was a mention somewhere in the letter that the restaurant is the numbered corporation, but even then it shouldn't be a major issue.

Parin131313

Feb 8, 2020
It shouldn't be a major issue. It would help the most if there was a mention somewhere in the letter that the restaurant is the numbered corporation, but even then it shouldn't be a major issue.
yes he has mentioned that the xyz Ontario incorporation is operating as abc pizza under his initial in the letter. Will that be helpful?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello Guys,
I have a question regarding my inland work experience. I have been working in a pizza place for last 1 and half years. In my reference letter my restaurant owner has put the restaurant address in the letter head. But on my paystubs and T4 the employer address is written as owner’s home address. As he needs to get all CRA documents to mailed to his home. And restaurant is registered as a ontario number company but he is running as a proper restaurant name. Will that be an issue for my immigration? Should I raise a webform?
There have been some cases of IRCC questioning when business addresses were at a residence - in those cases, the business was run out of a home office, which is different from your case. My point, though, is that the letter of reference could also mention the work location, and that it is different from the mailing address of the business, just to avoid possible questions and delays.

Parin131313

Feb 8, 2020
There have been some cases of IRCC questioning when business addresses were at a residence - in those cases, the business was run out of a home office, which is different from your case. My point, though, is that the letter of reference could also mention the work location, and that it is different from the mailing address of the business, just to avoid possible questions and delays.
In the reference letter, the letterhead mentions the work location and business name.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
In the reference letter, the letterhead mentions the work location and business name.
That´s not the same thing as what I suggested, is it?