+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience under CEC #HELP_NEEDED

jasiar5

Jul 2, 2019
Hi team,

I am working and currently on my PGWP.

I joined as a Manager (NOC O) and worked in that position for 3 months, but due to client issues the region was taken back, same organization then moved me to team leader (NOC B) position and within 4 months they got the issues resolved and I was again made the manager (NOC O).
In my case, I have 3 months NOC O, 4 months NOC B, and then again 4 months until COVID NOC O.

Now if the company rehired me as manager will my total experience be counted or I HAVE TO BE on 1 NOC for continuous 1-year min.

I just wanted to highlight I was PROMOTED as a manager and in the SAME COMPANY.

Can I consider 11 months CEC experience or have to completed another 8 months as a manager to be on 1 NOC (meaning 1 noc for 1 year)

Kindly help. Supporting link would be really helpful!!!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi team,

I am working and currently on my PGWP.

I joined as a Manager (NOC O) and worked in that position for 3 months, but due to client issues the region was taken back, same organization then moved me to team leader (NOC B) position and within 4 months they got the issues resolved and I was again made the manager (NOC O).
In my case, I have 3 months NOC O, 4 months NOC B, and then again 4 months until COVID NOC O.

Now if the company rehired me as manager will my total experience be counted or I HAVE TO BE on 1 NOC for continuous 1-year min.

I just wanted to highlight I was PROMOTED as a manager and in the SAME COMPANY.

Can I consider 11 months CEC experience or have to completed another 8 months as a manager to be on 1 NOC (meaning 1 noc for 1 year)

Kindly help. Supporting link would be really helpful!!!!!
For CEC your work experience doesn't have to be continuous or in the same NOC. As long as you have a year of skilled work experience (i.e. 52 weeks of 30 hours or more) then you'll be fine.

jasiar5

Jul 2, 2019
For CEC your work experience doesn't have to be continuous or in the same NOC. As long as you have a year of skilled work experience (i.e. 52 weeks of 30 hours or more) then you'll be fine.
Do we have options to mention different NOC with duration after we make profile ?
And is there a link that confirms the above?

Seeing you as ray of hope hence asked.

jasiar5

Jul 2, 2019

jasiar5

Jul 2, 2019
When you create the profile, you will be able to enter multiple jobs in the work experience section.

Did you read the contents of the page I posted?

It says:
"Your work experience can be in 1 or more NOC 0, A or B jobs."
This sounds great!!!! Thank you soooo much !!!!!
Reiterating multiple NOC, Multiple organizations (though I haven't changed any so far) is acceptable?