+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience query

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by Sangani, Sep 3, 2019.

  1. I have worked in a company through an agency for 3 months and then later got enrolled in to the same company, so it would be considered as 1 employee or 2
  2. Depends on who paid your salary I suppose. What is this for though?
    Sangani likes this.
  3. Thanks for the answer man. For first 3 months agency paid and then the company. It is for Work experience I need to show in the PR file
  4. It sounds like 2 employers. However if your current employer can give an experience letter for complete duration (mentioning the agency part as contractor) that would also work. It does not matter how many employers you have as long as you can provide the needed proof in terms of experience and responsibilities
    Sangani likes this.
  5. My employer has given me the letter saying I havestarted directly into the company and no agency involved but I was wondering how many paystubs they want if they need complete 12 months paystubs that is 26 paystubs, then I can’t lie to them
  6. Paystubs are not required but may be requested later on if they're not happy with your reference letter. I don't think there would be an issue really if you explain the situation in the LOE. Your employer said you were with them for the entire period and that's true. Just explain that you got paid by a referring agency for the first 3 months.

Share This Page