+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK EXPERIENCE QUERIES

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Hello Everyone...

Please help me with the following scenario....

I started working in a company as ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER on May 2 , 2016 and my 2 year work experience gets completed on May 2,2018. But I went to my home country for 38 days to be exact in 2017 and two weeks were paid vacation in those 38 days...

SO my query is when does my work experience gets completed..
A) Does it still gets completed on May 2 ,2018 ???
B) Does it gets completed on 9 june given that i took 38 days of vacation or
C) the work experience gets completed on May 25 given that i did took 38 days of vacation but 15 days were paid to me by the company.

One more thing I heard a lot of people saying that experience as administrative officer doesnt get counted towards CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS..... and are there any minimum wage requirements for CEC as I get paid $16 a hour.

Any help will be highly appreciated guys...Thanks.....

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone...

Please help me with the following scenario....

I started working in a company as ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER on May 2 , 2016 and my 2 year work experience gets completed on May 2,2018. But I went to my home country for 38 days to be exact in 2017 and two weeks were paid vacation in those 38 days...

SO my query is when does my work experience gets completed..
A) Does it still gets completed on May 2 ,2018 ???
B) Does it gets completed on 9 june given that i took 38 days of vacation or
C) the work experience gets completed on May 25 given that i did took 38 days of vacation but 15 days were paid to me by the company.

One more thing I heard a lot of people saying that experience as administrative officer doesnt get counted towards CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS..... and are there any minimum wage requirements for CEC as I get paid $16 a hour.

Any help will be highly appreciated guys...Thanks.....
"C"