+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience proof

Ania Salhi

Aug 19, 2018
Dear Admin and members

-I have 3 years of work experience , from september 2015 to September 2018 in that period I was both studying ( master's degree) and working . I wasn't insured by my old employer . So ,he is giving me a reference letter which includes all the required details and also mentioning that I was not affiliated and I was paid in cash . Will it be accepted ?
-I will add about 12 payslips (the first 3 months and the last 3 mothns , and 6 from 2016 and 2017) to prove that experience . Will these documents be sufficient
Your answers are most appreciated .
Thanks much

Oct 21, 2018
work while studying it is not accepted as work experience and also they will only accept your work experience with payslips.

madhav23

Jan 9, 2018
Provide all you have such as
Offer letter, Pay slips, Tax filing docs.

The important one is reference letter with "Job responsibilities" to match the NOCC code of the role you are claiming example: Software engineer. If your company is not giving such letter (like in most cases), write your own letter and have one of your colleague or supervisor sign it, and get a copy of their Company badge/ID card or Business Card. You will get the format in internet, just search of reference letter. This is all needed when you are submitting documents after receiving ITA. Also I recommend attaching your own company ID card as well when you get to that stage.
Give it to shot. Good luck.

Sam2312

Dec 7, 2017
this actually for my sister;
she does have experience as an Associate Professor in an engineering college( from Aug 2010 to July 2017). She had to left the job due to her kid. Now the problem is, does she can apply under express entry and get eligible for experience points as she is currently unemployed.

please suggest and guide.

thanks in advance